Where you at?

Squidkidz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please stop yelling at each other like children and go back to play star wars. I for one, got enough of this stupid guild drama ******** when I played on POT5. Besides this whole argument is completely irrelevant, nothing came of /stuck being used and even if it had its freaking PRE-SEASON. So lets just pack our **** up and go back to talking **** about each other behind each others backs in our own separate voice chats.

Can we please stop yelling at each other like children and go back to play star wars. I for one, got enough of this stupid guild drama ******** when I played on POT5. Besides this whole argument is completely irrelevant, nothing came of /stuck being used and even if it had its freaking PRE-SEASON. So lets just pack our **** up and go back to talking **** about each other behind each others backs in our own separate voice chats.

Well said... some people take this way too seriously.

I'm serious about taking this seriously serious game seriously.

On topic - I'm from sacramento too majinn!! How bout that old sac shooting the other night

Haha, I was house partyin' in Elk Grove fortunately. I usually go out downtown though since I live in Midtown, sucks that stupid people ruined a family event over what was undoubtedly something trivial though.

ur name is no longer nothing-butstuck, it is nothing-butdrama now.

LOL that's cute... but again I made a joke and Shark was the one to jump to talk ****.

My favorite part is where you guys whine about drama but are the first to talk ish over a joke. Refer to page 2. For further reference refer to page /stuck.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

i dont think they realize they are the only ones making serious posts yet shark, i hope the free entertainment keeps going

Must have been us who were raging on fleet for near an hour...

Edited by UGLYMRJ