Where you at?

Squidkidz

lol? Last night i told kand we would queue in a hour after we had the 3 people we had on leave to do stuff in REAL LIFE...when they got back we were in queue for a good 30 mins and noone was queueing... weird how people prioritize Real life over video games, anyways... we were queueing hours before and yall were nowhere in sight.. not my fault yall missed the queues :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cute.... Some of you guys sure are a bitter bunch. It's adorable how much we're on your mind.

One practical joke and it really showed who the adults in MVP are. Lighten up... it's not that serious sweet cheeks.

but you forget ugly.... this is SWTOR, its life... if you die in swtor you die in real life......

That's cute.... Some of you guys sure are a bitter bunch. It's adorable how much we're on your mind.

One practical joke and it really showed who the adults in MVP are. Lighten up... it's not that serious sweet cheeks.

I wished I saved the convos I had of your guild mates that I never heard of randomly whispering me crying about why ryere is such an ******e.

Oh well, talk about lightening up :D

I wished I saved the convos I had of your guild mates that I never heard of randomly whispering me crying about why ryere is such an ******e.

Oh well, talk about lightening up :D

I wish i had all the convos from everyone telling how much of an ******e ryere is..... and the convos of your guildies msging me telling me my guild is bad for using /stuck on a WZ and then using it on Cooldown and yall took it so seriously.. and raged haha made my night

Anyways i think we should all just get along!! kinda funny how people can take a game so seriously....

Edited by sithloardbob

I wish i had all the convos from everyone telling how much of an ******e ryere is..... and the convos of your guildies msging me telling me my guild is bad for using /stuck on a WZ and then using it on Cooldown and yall took it so seriously.. and raged haha made my night

Anyways i think we should all just get along!! kinda funny how people can take a game so seriously....

The other convos I wish I had are the ones from YOUR guild saying "my bad Ryere is such an whiny *****"

And you're following right in his footsteps.... there's only a few out of many who are riding the crying train.

this is actually really funny how highly you think of the other people in our guild when i was the one who got them to take pity on you lol

The other convos I wish I had are the ones from YOUR guild saying "my bad Ryere is such an whiny *****"

And you're following right in his footsteps.... there's only a few out of many who are riding the crying train.

this is actually really funny how highly you think of the other people in our guild when i was the one who got them to take pity on you lol

"take pity"?

LOL are you for seriousing me?

So did you take pity on our guild as well and decide not to force us into oblivion like you did to Gods single handedly.

Seriously... I don't even know where to start with you but I hope you take real life as seriously as you do this game. Only with less of a god complex.

I actually like most of your guild a lot. The ones who don't get mad over kid ****.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

"take pity"?

LOL are you for seriousing me?

So did you take pity on our guild as well and decide not to force us into oblivion like you did to Gods single handedly.

I actually like most of your guild a lot. The ones who don't get mad over kid ****.

Ugly dont forget....ryere is the best ever he is so good at making guilds break up... like gods wait???? oh yeah now i remember 90% of gods went to GW2 and WoW... i guess ryere made them do that too cause you know he is the best and all....

i wish i could be like ryere... a little kid sitting in his parents house trying to act big and bad over a video game.... damn thats a good life, and Ugly was right most of the people in MVP were pretty cool, but everyone talking ****, taking a game so seriously made me realize how childish people can be.... oh how video games bring the best out in people

Edited by sithloardbob

Ugly dont forget....ryere is the best ever he is so good at making guilds break up... like gods wait???? oh yeah now i remember 90% of gods went to GW2 and WoW... i guess ryere made them do that too cause you know he is the best and all....

i wish i could be like ryere... a little kid sitting in his parents house trying to act big and bad over a video game.... damn thats a good life, and Ugly was right most of the people in MVP were pretty cool, but everyone talking ****, taking a game so seriously made me realize how childish people can be.... oh how video games bring the best out in people

LOL i like how all this stuff you are saying, you assume its something i came up with or said at some point. When someone wants **** talked from our guild they come to me because I take it to the next level and dont care, its not always me, and the last month its been less and less me. also all this thread has become is a nothing-butstuck whining fest lol. You also assume we take this game really seriously, granted we take rateds seriously because we like being the best at something competitive, or at least did before they became so easy on our server. and you guys seem to be the ones taking this seriously when you guys are BOTH posting about this on the forums after i made a joke in this thread and while sharky is posting videos of child songs lol. so who exactly is taking this too seriously LOL

Edited by rmitchell

LOL i like how all this stuff you are saying, you assume its something i came up with or said at some point. When someone wants **** talked from our guild they come to me because I take it to the next level and dont care, its not always me, and the last month its been less and less me. also all this thread has become is a nothing-butstuck whining fest lol. You also assume we take this game really seriously, granted we take rateds seriously because we like being the best at something competitive, or at least did before they became so easy on our server. and you guys seem to be the ones taking this seriously when you guys are BOTH posting about this on the forums after i made a joke in this thread and while sharky is posting videos of child songs lol. so who exactly is taking this too seriously LOL

Look at who's whining.. and who's joking.

Look at who was mad from the beginning... and who was laughing.

You also made the comment about causing Gods to break up by yourself to me personally...

It's one thing to say these things... the problem is it's all BS. We've never been taking this seriously. We've been laughing at how seriously you've been taking it from day one. So it's cute that you want to pretend that it's us who's being serious... but be real.

If you thought it was all a joke we wouldn't be having this convo in the first place. Who do you think you're fooling?

Edited by UGLYMRJ

You also made the comment about causing Gods to break up by yourself to me personally...

It's one thing to say these things... the problem is it's all BS. We've never been taking this seriously. We've been laughing at how seriously you've been taking it from day one. So it's cute that you want to pretend that it's us who's being serious... but be real.

If you thought it was all a joke we wouldn't be having this convo in the first place. Who do you think you're fooling?

If you aren't taking it seriously why get so mad at us using /stuck?? or people not queuing against y'all, or people talking ****....you don't take it seriously.... that's like saying the sky isn't blue.. lol we make fun of y'all constantly in guild chat and on TS.. im sorry you want us to take the game seriously.... anyways NOTHING-BUTSTUCK OUT

If you aren't taking it seriously why get so mad at us using /stuck?? or people not queuing against y'all, or people talking ****....you don't take it seriously.... that's like saying the sky isn't blue.. lol we make fun of y'all constantly in guild chat and on TS.. im sorry you want us to take the game seriously.... anyways NOTHING-BUTSTUCK OUT

i never really got mad at you for using /stuck i just thought u were pathetic for using it