How EGA should have started.

DarthAegis

I wish they would show the schedule for EGA, posting it at least 3 days BEFORE 12-13

Ex:

Wave 1 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 2 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 3 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 4 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 5 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 6 EGA for preorders on : 7/24 - 7/31

Wave 7 EGA for preorders on : 7/24 - 7/31

Wave 8 EGA for preorders on : 8/1 - 8/15

ect.

ect.

ect.

This would allow people to know around about when they would be getting an invite.

I do realize things happen earlier or later than expected, but it gives people something to go off of, to estimate for when their invite arrives.

Many things the game industries fail to do is to put their-selves in the position of the customer, to enhance customer support and to reduce frustration for the consumer.

P.S. Well not just the gaming industry xD

I wish they would show the schedule for EGA, posting it at least 3 days BEFORE 12-13

Ex:

ect.

ect.

ect.

This would allow people to know around about when they would be getting an invite.

I do realize things happen earlier or later than expected, but it gives people something to go off of, to estimate for when their invite arrives.

Many things the game industries fail to do is to put their-selves in the position of the customer, to enhance customer support and to reduce frustration for the consumer.

That is exactly what they did. Early access was supposed to start Dec. 15. They started it two days earlier. What's your complaint?

WAAHHHHHHH! (pat. pend. 2011)

That is exactly what they did. Early access was supposed to start Dec. 15. They started it two days earlier. What's your complaint?

WAAHHHHHHH! (pat. pend. 2011)

Exactly what they did? Excuse me, where do you see a schedule for the EGA?

In any case, i totally agree with the OP. A schedule of some kind is VITAL. It's not too late, but i doubt bioware have the MMO savvy to realize this.

Ex:

ect.

ect.

ect.

They keep their cards close to their chest because even like it is the forums are full of idiots accusing them of everything from corporate espionage to the BP oil leak disaster. How much worse when the dopes would read between the lines again and take the information to be set-in-stone-and-legally-binding?

They keep their cards close to their chest because even like it is the forums are full of idiots accusing them of everything from corporate espionage to the BP oil leak disaster. How much worse when the dopes would read between the lines again and take the information to be set-in-stone-and-legally-binding?

They did lie though. They said "up to 5 days", indicating an upper limit of 5 days. Clearly today is 7 days from launch. Damn those lying bastards for giving more than they said they would. Damn them!

It would be nice to know how far along they are in terms of numbers from waves, which would give us the ability to ballpark estimate. It'd be horribly speculative, but it'd be our own speculation and nothing they'd have to worry about owning like a schedule.

The dude in the OP suggested a very approximate ETA. Such as, for example:

7/21 Pre-orders - Wave 1, day 1

7/22 Pre-orders - Wave 2, day 1

etc. etc. for the first few days, then:

8/XX Pre-orders - Day 2/Day3

9/XX Pre-orders - Day 3/ Day 4

And so on.

I mean, giving themselves a 2 day window for any eventual **** ups is nowhere more binding than the early access itself is already.