swtor headset

ordiso

Hey all i just bought the swtor razer headset i have downloaded the synapse 2.0 and cant get the lighting to work i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? also their is no button to generate my color crystal code

The offer for the Colour Crystals has finished by what others have said on other products with the same deal from razer.

Hey all i just bought the swtor razer headset i have downloaded the synapse 2.0 and cant get the lighting to work i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? also their is no button to generate my color crystal code

Lights aren't changing on mine either. They were before, so it's only something recent I suppose, mine still light up because I had them set up before, but now whenever I change them on the program, they don't do anything, just still the same colour.

Lights aren't changing on mine either. They were before, so it's only something recent I suppose, mine still light up because I had them set up before, but now whenever I change them on the program, they don't do anything, just still the same colour.

mine light up when pluged it but the software wont allow me to change the light, i have re-installed multiple times, its not a big issue but i live in Australia and these headsets cost me $170 over here so when i pay that amount for headphones i expect them to work and also get the color crystal that is said to come with the product on the box

The changing light colors has to do with SWTOR as well as the razer synapse. If one isn't updated to cover the other in terms of changing lights when you do specific things within the game. It'll just stay the default color you have set up. I hope that was understandable, I could go into more detail if that didn't explain it. (afaik, it's actually on the swtor side of things that isn't functioning properly with the headset. The synapse is keeping pretty up to date with the stuff.) I could be speaking out of my butt right now though as this is something I looked up about a month ago to see if I should purchase this headset for myself. (Still haven't yet, but I plan on it at some point.)

How could the "offer" expire if they are still selling the products? I have yet to really bash this game, but common!

... because the product no longer lists a color crystal as an additional gift with your purchase?

You didn't buy a $130 headset just to get an ingame color crystal did you?

... because the product no longer lists a color crystal as an additional gift with your purchase?

You didn't buy a $130 headset just to get an ingame color crystal did you?

hell no I'm an audio engineer and i needed a new set of headphones for gaming and i was hoping recording for talk back in my home studio

• 1 month later...

Me and my wife were both given one of these headsets each for christmas this year, and we also can't get the lighting change to work, although when we enable ingame lighting effects, it does change to red/blue when we made a dark/light side choice in dialogue, so that much still works.

Also, Razer has stopped the promotion for the color crystal codes, BUT, if your product still has the sticker saying it comes with that color crystal, they have to honor it, and you can get it by going through their support site and contacting them. I'll paste up what they sent me in reply for reference. Also, while I quickly got a response saying they'd help me, my wife's response was 2 days later and they just told her there was nothing they could do, but once she said her husband had been given an exception and forwarded them the reply I got, they did a 180 and sent her the code a few hours later, so if they do the same to you, just say that the sticker is still on your product (if it is) and provide a picture of it, they have to provide what is promised on the product packaging or it is false advertisement and you could raise trouble, and they aren't going to argue with you. Hope it helps some of you!

What they sent me::

G'day Danny,

We are sorry for the issues you have had while trying to generate and/or redeem your SWTOR color code and would be happy to assist you with this. The Crystal Code promotion period has ended.

We apologize as some stock of the product still does reflect the promotion, we would like to make an exception in your case and provide you with a crystal code.

Please fill in the form below and send it back to us.

· Full Name:

· E-Mail Address used for Synapse:

· E-Mail Address used for SW:TOR:

· Phone:

· Product:

· Product No.:

· Serial No: (it does not start with RZ; that is the model number):

Also please attach:

-A picture of the Serial number (located on the bottom of mouse, underside of keyboard, or the inside of the microphone boom)

-A Valid proof of purchase.

Edited by DagothAgahnim