My Youtube Project!

BralorX

Hey Guys,

I am making a full playthrough of my Sith Inquisitor! It will be an Assassin!

Would be really awesome if some of you have a look... maybe I can convince some of you playing an Inquisitor :D maybe you start the game and dont know what class you should play :D

If you like it make sure to subscribe to my channel :)http://www.youtube.com/user/SNAKE2500/featured

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMKh9qf4a3E&list=PLUAZQnAWZ8Y8UMQ48X_sAatawRG5Htl9Z

This is the playlist! I try to make 2 videos every day so I hope you enjoy <3

I also have many other gameplay for you :D daily new videos!

Merry Christmas to everyone :-)

Edited by BralorX

Enjoy your Youtube account banned for rights infraction and other stuff ;)

As a partner of one of the biggest youtoub networks I think I dont have to worry about that but thank you for your conern :p

Edited by BralorX

Remember light-side/dark-side has different endings. just seen the neutral ending ans was truly blown away. I chose the dark-side ending only for my character.

will be checking this out, looks like a fun project OP

Thanks a lot :) i will try to improve everything... i hope my commentary is not too bad... and it will be DARK SIDE all the way lol

Enjoy your Youtube account banned for rights infraction and other stuff ;)

Having posted my fair share of SWTOR videos, my account is still within good standing. The only thing I got was warning that it had material from EA in it. No infractions.

And while EA can be greedy, they are also cheap and love free advertisement.

Also, with commentary it falls under the Fair Use Act, in which this videos can be used for critizisms and such.

OP, you should TBH use your time on another game, I don't see any future for SWTOR.

well i see it totally different... swtor is now free to play... and if you may have noticed on the servers there are a lot new people and in my opinion there will be a lot more in the future.. so people maybe want to see what the game is like...

btw the next 2 parts are up :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv5AwzVPOC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l03JfSaWR6I

• 2 weeks later...

Good going on the vids, always good to see an MMO get some more attention on the web, may just sneek in some new players along ;).

Personally speaking though I commonly prefer two commentators in videos such as this, it frequently gets more of a natural dialogue going on describing the gameplay and talking about latest tids and bits of the game in general. There's very view commentators out there who manage to pull it off well in my opinion.

And for your videos I think as well it could gain a lot of strength if you'd find a buddy to team up with and comment to the footage. It may help make it more interesting for viewers to watch your channel in particular and keep watching it rather than just any other random vid of some gameplay footage.

** corrected little miswording there national --> natural

Edited by Fornix

Good going on the vids, always good to see an MMO get some more attention on the web, may just sneek in some new players along ;).

Personally speaking though I commonly prefer two commentators in videos such as this, it frequently gets more of a national dialogue going on describing the gameplay and talking about latest tids and bits of the game in general. There's very view commentators out there who manage to pull it off well in my opinion.

And for your videos I think as well it could gain a lot of strength if you'd find a buddy to team up with and comment to the footage. It may help make it more interesting for viewers to watch your channel in particular and keep watching it rather than just any other random vid of some gameplay footage.

Thank you for your comment :) I will keep that in mind :)