Stop with the class balance excuse

Rhyn

So you don't want to brag about how good your guild is, but then go around calling people scrubs and bads? Just like every other bad who pretends to be good on the internets.

Hey just throwing your words back at you but i'm not bragging about someone else's accomplishments. I'm 2600 rated so whatever. Also I think it said were one of the best guilds as in we're not a team anymore. Suck but whatever pvp isn't really moving forward in this game, which needs to happen, so doing rateds is somewhat le sigh on POT5 atm.

It's rage marauder vs rage jugg. Not mara vs jugg. It comes down to far more than that.

Edited by Xerain

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just throwing your words back at you but i'm not bragging about someone else's accomplishments. I'm 2600 rated so whatever. Also I think it said were one of the best guilds as in we're not a team anymore. Suck but whatever pvp isn't really moving forward in this game, which needs to happen, so doing rateds is somewhat le sigh on POT5 atm.

It's rage marauder vs rage jugg. Not mara vs jugg. It comes down to far more than that.

So you aren't doing rateds anymore but you feel inclined to bring an expert opinion to the current RWZ meta game? Did your team break up before or after the most recent balance patch? (smash buff, bubble stun, deception buff , ect.)

So you aren't doing rateds anymore but you feel inclined to bring an expert opinion to the current RWZ meta game? Did your team break up before or after the most recent balance patch? (smash buff, bubble stun, deception buff , ect.)

Since you are talking rated WZ's would you mind telling us you guys class set up? I would really like to know what the top guild on different servers are running if you wouldn't mind sharing.

With the exception of a Watchmen/Annihilation spec one person isn't going to be able to completely shut you down all that easily. Plus all a pyro's damage doesnt' get buffed off the one ability that gets sat on with interrupts.

get back to whining about bubble stuns son

Can we stop with the class balance threads please? How about before you post a thread about how bad the balance is you learn your class. This games balance is pretty good with only a “FEW” exceptions. I’m serious please read, research, and ask about your class and how to play it before you come to the forum and make yourself look stupid.

There are a lot of people who play all these classes well ask. Remember knowledge is power and the lack of it on these forums directly impact on the poor performance of many of you in game.

its becuase idiots refuse to learn and adapt to win. Or roll that same toon to cash in on other players who do the same stupid thing as they do. Otherwords they are just lazy and ignorrant.

Myself i play all classes and know what they are capable of doing. I feel no "unbalance" crap as these babies cry about. Bottom line. Same dumb thread about same dumb type of players that still refuse to learn their class.

I stopped doing rateds like 10 days ago tyvm.