How powerful with the xpack gear be?

Fappa

Hi all,

I played SWTOR back in the first two months of the game, and I've got a level 50 but he's in "weak" level 50 gear having never run any hard modes or operations. I'm wondering if the xpack will provide a painless way to get back on a level playing field, as it were, with the current highest end gear similar to what happens in every other MMO expack that raises its level cap.

So for example, will level 55 quest rewards be better than current level 50 highest end operation gear?

Go get your free Tionese gear and you'll most likely be fine. It's also insanely quick to gear, just do a HM FP every day and Kaon/LI/SM Ops once a week.

I'm sorry, I haven't played since like January and have no idea what any of that post means :) I'm out of the loop on swtor lingo :)

Hi all,

I played SWTOR back in the first two months of the game, and I've got a level 50 but he's in "weak" level 50 gear having never run any hard modes or operations. I'm wondering if the xpack will provide a painless way to get back on a level playing field, as it were, with the current highest end gear similar to what happens in every other MMO expack that raises its level cap.

So for example, will level 55 quest rewards be better than current level 50 highest end operation gear?

Recent Dev posts seem to imply that the first tier of the new endgame will be equivalent to the highest tier of current endgame. It seems HIGHLY UNLIKELY there will be a huge difficulty jump from Corellia-Makeb (so in future you can run a character 1-55) but you may want to visit Section X on Belsavis for what will likely be a 'taster' of Makeb's difficulty.

I'm sorry, I haven't played since like January and have no idea what any of that post means :) I'm out of the loop on swtor lingo :)

Tionese = started mod lvl 51 gear. Go to the quest Terminal in the Supples section of the fleet.

Kaon = Kaon Under Siege, a Flash Point. Look for the small little people on the minimap, SWTOR now has a group finder.

LI = Lost Island, another Flash point

SM Ops = Story Mode Operations, Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault are available through the group finder.

There's a daily for the SM Ops so don't do them both in 1 day.

There's a week for completing both kaon and LI in the same week.

There's a daily 5 BH comm reward and a daily quest for Columi commendations from the terminal in the supplies section.

Tionese = started mod lvl 51 gear. Go to the quest Terminal in the Supples section of the fleet.

Kaon = Kaon Under Siege, a Flash Point. Look for the small little people on the minimap, SWTOR now has a group finder.

LI = Lost Island, another Flash point

SM Ops = Story Mode Operations, Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault are available through the group finder.

There's a daily for the SM Ops so don't do them both in 1 day.

There's a week for completing both kaon and LI in the same week.

There's a daily 5 BH comm reward and a daily quest for Columi commendations from the terminal in the supplies section.

Awesome! Thank you for being so helpful <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.