The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Game more buggy?

junkyard

You mean break? not brake? Anyway, you must see something I don't with the direction, yes they are putting out new content as they should. But the bugs, the horrible (putting it nicely) CS is only getting worse. I still see bugs I saw back when the game launched, how in a year have they not fixed it? The answer is simple, they are only caring about stuffing as much money into their pockets as quickly as they can before the game crashes.

You mean break? not brake? Anyway, you must see something I don't with the direction, yes they are putting out new content as they should. But the bugs, the horrible (putting it nicely) CS is only getting worse. I still see bugs I saw back when the game launched, how in a year have they not fixed it? The answer is simple, they are only caring about stuffing as much money into their pockets as quickly as they can before the game crashes.

Yes, break. That's what i mean, same bugs from launch plus new ones. Fortunately i haven't had the "pleasure" of using CS.

And when asked about the bugginess in the last pod they said something like were there are less bugs with each patch. Well, maybe each patch have less bugs i dont know, but if the bugs from the previous patches havent been fixed then the endresult will be more and more bugs. And it sure feel like that´s happening. Last patchnotes had 2 bugfix listed, both on the cartel market. I´ve lost count on when the new bugs are "implemented" but it´s not only that. Also the game itself has become more and more unstable. Try running a FP without anyone getting a disconnect.

Was doing the Esseles run earlier this week on my new Shadow. A Jedi Guardian went *** when he Force leaped straight through the floor in the tractor beam area.That same bug got me a year ago... Talking about fixing stuff.

Now I have found a new bug to me. (Been away a few months). Took a taxi on Coruscant several times on my Shadow. And the thing just disappeared. Only the exhaust trails were visible. Now I'm all for the things that Jedi can float around if they want to. But this is kind of ridiculous.