The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mountain Lion - Help

dsmithson

I just downloaded Mountain Lion from Snow Leopard and now can't download the Windows support software in Bootcamp. I've used CCC to go back and forth to my external and the main, but when I go to use Bootcamp and choose to download the support software, the progress bar never fills. I've heard there was some conflict of some sort and am not sure how to fix this. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it. The game was running fine on the earlier OS via Bootcamp, but a little laggy which Mountain Lion has helped already on the OS side of the fence.

I just downloaded Mountain Lion from Snow Leopard and now can't download the Windows support software in Bootcamp. I've used CCC to go back and forth to my external and the main, but when I go to use Bootcamp and choose to download the support software, the progress bar never fills. I've heard there was some conflict of some sort and am not sure how to fix this. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it. The game was running fine on the earlier OS via Bootcamp, but a little laggy which Mountain Lion has helped already on the OS side of the fence.

Assuming you are looking for technical support......

This isn't the technical support forum. You want Customer Service forum over that way >.

• 2 weeks later...
It's not an issue with the game itself, that's why I was doing a general shout out to other Mac users that may have run into this. I was told by the Apple Support forums that it's a server issue downloading Windows Support Software, but it just didn't make sense to me that they seem to think it's not a software glitch with Mountain Lion. Snow Leopard ran fine during the whole setup for Bootcamp, but I'm also not sure how to retrograde or if I even can. I had read somewhere that those that had downloaded Lion in between weren't having this problem, so thought I'd give that a try but the one I was talking to for Apple didn't want me to do that.

I had installed Bootcamp/Windows 7 with no issues on my old MacBook Air, which had been upgraded to Mountain Lion. I don't recall running into this issue. Can you download the support files from the Mac side and burn them to DVD, then load on the PC?