The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guild for sale rare name! <Spaceballz the Guild>

Sydler

Haven't logged on to my marauder toon for a while. First guild I ever joined has died out and I am the GM now. So I'm selling it. I can invite you to the guild to check it out. You can either respond to this thread or email me in game. My toon name is Ty'den. Guild is located on Prophecy of the five server and comes with the popular name <Spaceballz the Guild> and also comes with a one page Guild bank! Starting the bidding at 1 million credits obo. Thank you! :cool: Ty'den Edited by Sydler

The point is it's a wanted name - not so much that it's rare, more that it's rarely acquired becuase it already exists on every server. Am I making sense? It's value is in that it's wanted by people.

By you maybe. I wouldn't even join a guild with name like that, much less pay money for it.

The point is it's a wanted name - not so much that it's rare, more that it's rarely acquired becuase it already exists on every server. Am I making sense? It's value is in that it's wanted by people.

$100 says this is the OP with a different account. I'm selling my guild guys! <Space_baaaalz the guiiild>

Any takers?

• 2 weeks later...
Or... you could just do what I did on The Progenitor for the giggles and make Spaceballs The Guild... as thats how it should be spelt, then disband it strate away just to prove how easy it would have been cause selling a guild name is just stupid, also OP.. since a few updates ago not all guild names are original anymore.. somone could right now, like me, just make your guild name with either an accent in the lettering or just an extra capital letter etc, and I can also say ive browsed through 5 servers with characters and never once seen that guild name or anyone speak of it.. unless your on a french/german server, back on Trask Ulgo, now The Progenitor there was a guild simply called "Spaceballs" but thats it