Cartell coins issue? You have to call them

Satanski

So i didnt receive my monthly subscription cartel coins and made a ticket about it.

In response i leaned that they wont help me becouse they want to protect me from something (:eek:) and i have to call them. Are they serious? They expect me to pay god knows how much for international call just to receive what i already payed for? Im speechless.

That's EA service. Enjoy.

So?? You think it is ok to give someone else your money?? I am glad your ok with that..

They need him to call to verify his identity and account info.. Since cartel coins are based on a subscription, which can include a credit card.. Cartel coins are not just credits that we can make millions of day after day.. Cartel coins are based on cash paid.. Either your subscription or money used to purchase them at the shop.. So they are the game equivelance to money..

I am glad they do this.. I certianly wouldn't want someone else getting my cartel coins that I pay for with my subscription.. :cool:

Edited by MajikMyst

So i didnt receive my monthly subscription cartel coins and made a ticket about it.

In response i leaned that they wont help me becouse they want to protect me from something (:eek:) and i have to call them. Are they serious? They expect me to pay god knows how much for international call just to receive what i already payed for? Im speechless.

I am sure if you looked, or wrote a post in customer service, that there is a toll free international number..

USA, Canada: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)

UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)

Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 * using a landline or mobile phone, or 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867) using your VoIP service (such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.).

Like I was saying.. All you have to do is look..

So?? You think it is ok to give someone else your money?? I am glad your ok with that..

They need him to call to verify his identity and account info.. Since cartel coins are based on a subscription, which can include a credit card.. Cartel coins are not just credits that we can make millions of day after day.. Cartel coins are based on cash paid.. Either your subscription or money used to purchase them at the shop.. So they are the game equivelance to money..

I am glad they do this.. I certianly wouldn't want someone else getting my cartel coins that I pay for with my subscription.. :cool:

I already gave them necessary informations - the problem and account name - in my ticket. They just have to inspect the account and correct the issue. There is no need for me to spend more money.

I already gave them necessary informations - the problem and account name - in my ticket. They just have to inspect the account and correct the issue. There is no need for me to spend more money.

Your right there isn't.. Call them.. I gave you the number.. You can also contact customer service directly on the website.. Not the forums..

I am only trying to help here.. I understand their need to verify who they are talking to and who owns the account..

I am sure if you looked, or wrote a post in customer service, that there is a toll free international number..

Like I was saying.. All you have to do is look..

"* Please replace the + in front with the international call prefix in your country! Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only."

Maybe you should try to read better

Your right there isn't.. Call them.. I gave you the number.. You can also contact customer service directly on the website.. Not the forums..

I am only trying to help here.. I understand their need to verify who they are talking to and who owns the account..

Thanks for good will.

Edited by Satanski

They can do all that via the internet/email, after all that is how they took the credit card details in the first place. If they absolutely need to speak to the customer, how about they place the call? It's what happens when my bank or credit card company need to speak to me.

I'm fortunate that I live in a country that has a toll-free number for SWTOR's telecall customer service (which is excellent), but I wouldn't be happy about phoning overseas to put right a security issue that could have been taken care of electronically.

"* Please replace the + in front with the international call prefix in your country! Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only."

Maybe you should try to read better

I read just fine.. I would find out if that is you though.. You don't know that it is.. My guess is, it probably isn't..

http://www.swtor.com/support

Now just click the 'Contact Support' link in the middle of the page.. No phone required..

Again, I am just trying to help.. If you really just want to QQ to QQ, then fine.. I will leave you to your QQ'ing.. :rolleyes:

Edited by MajikMyst

They can do all that via the internet/email, after all that is how they took the credit card details in the first place. If they absolutely need to speak to the customer, how about they place the call? It's what happens when my bank or credit card company need to speak to me.

I'm fortunate that I live in a country that has a toll-free number for SWTOR's telecall customer service (which is excellent), but I wouldn't be happy about phoning overseas to put right a security issue that could have been taken care of electronically.

Well.. See.. That is just the issue.. We don't know where this guy lives.. My guess is the disclaimer at the bottom doesn't even apply to him.. He can probably call without a charge and get this settled..

I don't know all the issues with this case or his account.. So I can only trust they want to talk to him for a reason.. What that is, is between the OP and EA/Bioware..

As for them calling him?? Again, I don't know that they can't or won't?? I am simply trying to help the OP get help to get his coins.. Beyond that.. I have nothing to say.. Other than it appears to me that he doesn't really want help.. Which is fine.. If he just wants to QQ about.. That is his right.. More power to him..

I read just fine.. I would find out if that is you though.. You don't know that it is..

http://www.swtor.com/support

Now just click the 'Contact Support' link in the middle of the page.. No phone required..

Again, I am just trying to help.. I you really just want to QQ to QQ, then fine.. I will leave you to your QQ'ing.. :rolleyes:

I already expressed my aprreciations but now just please stop helping.

I used the contact form in the first place and thats where i got the info to call them. Second, there is no free phone line for my country.

I already expressed my aprreciations but now just please stop helping.

I used the contact form in the first place and thats where i got the info to call them. Second, there is no free phone line for my country.

Well.. I wish you the best then.. Do you have access to a Voip phone?? I would try looking for a workaround the lack of toll free access..