Republic: Champions of the Force looking to expand as well as for serious RPers

Timarick

Pretty bland title, but here goes:

Hi, I am Master Taoré Timarick from the Ebon Hawk RP Server and leader of the Champions of the Force.

Before anyone asks, yes I did coin the name from the third novel in the Jedi Academy Trilogy, moving on.

In RP terms, in a galaxy at war, the Jedi High Council must focus their attention on immediate threats that threaten both the safety of our Jedi Order, and the safety of the Republic. However they often neglect those that could potentially become threats to the galaxy. Despite my constant calls for change, the Council at large refuses to take the words of a "Maverick" who despite all his accomplishments and proven track record to prove otherwise, they don't consider a "proper Jedi." and thus, as if to patronize me, handle things the "proper" way.

However, not everyone in the Council agrees with the collective. In the wake of such a miscarry of decisive action, Jedi Master Kiwiiks and Grand Master Shan have approved, in secret, a covert Jedi strike team comprised of Jedi, and liasons within the Republic Military and the Fringe, handpicked by myself, Master Timarick to actively seek out threats against the Republic and shut them down before they can rise to power and jostle for their position within their own ranks. We get the job done and answer only to the Grand Master personally.

We are not just Jedi, we are a light in the darkest corners of the universe. We are the Champions of the Force.

Basically that's the short sweet summary of the guild. So far we only have 10 members, comprised of myself, close friends, and a few new recruits who enjoy roleplaying. We take story and character very seriously as well as forming friendships. This isn't a guild where you are just some random Jedi and your story is meaningless to the galaxy as a whole; Star Wars is a massive universe that can focus on any one character at any time, and often when we really think about it, that small character's story could seriously effect the universe at large in ways most of us don't even think about. You are your own person in a team of other like-minded people with a story and goal in mind to be part of the Star Wars saga as your own personal hero, not just some random side-character.

Only 2 members currently are level 50 so we are not an Op group as of yet, though some time in the near future we would like to be. Our current focus is a plot that hopefully will someday blossom into an event that is noteworthy and something worthy of being in the Star Wars mythos. If anyone is interested, a response would be grand . We actually are currently developing a storyline that will require more members to carry out, but seeds are already planted, but more ideas to go beyond that is what keep us going. So join us in the Galaxy Far, Far Away...

If interested, some replies or in-game emails (not spam) would be epic :D Thanks for reading if you did.

• 2 weeks later...