Thank you bioware!

Klifferd

You come out with New Materiel so Often. Even if its just cosmetic it shows you're doing constant work.

The Cartel Market has been a big Success.

Keep Up the good work and Thanks for the upcoming expansion. Everything looks amazing and awesome!

Thanks again!

Syn'Thetec

Ebonhawk

You come out with New Materiel so Often. Even if its just cosmetic it shows you're doing constant work.

Keep Up the good work and Thanks for the upcoming expansion. Everything looks amazing and awesome!

Thanks again!

Syn'Thetec

Ebonhawk

Yay a paid spokesperson ^^.

I'm j/k...XD

Thanks again!

Syn'Thetec

Ebonhawk

Matthew 10:16

“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

No just someone who enjoys the game immensely!

Everything keeps whining about the game I feel they are doing a fantastic Job and should know that they are.

I was going to commend you on avoiding offering praise without denigrating game detractors until you posted this.

It is really a shame that people feel they have to offer praise only to counter criticism, which actually ends up having the opposite effect.

IMO doing this lends one to believe the praise lacks credibility because it is drenched in motive, and that is a shame...I would like to see more unqualified praise.

Thanks again!

Syn'Thetec

Ebonhawk

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh man. That was good. I needed a good laugh after this ******** they are pulling trying to push a content update weve known about since launch as an "Expansion". Oh wait....youre serious? Yea youre either a paid spokesman, BW/EA employee, or blind.