Give me a reason to actually buy the expac.

Karasuko

Hi Joveth and Jeff Hickman,

At this point in time I actually have to applaud the release of Makeb, for what I consider a very reasonable price.

But it begs the following.How am I supposed to play a MMORPG on a server that is still declining populationwise?

We have seen the following in response's from reps about

Lots of responses to the new expac questions.

Lots of responsees about the cartel market.

Lots of responses on bugged CM items.

Nada on our population issues. Chippy's thread has reached over 1k responses and over 80k views. 1 wait and see comment from Joveth, and one wait and see response from Jeff Hickman.

Quick question: How am I supposed to enjoy the new expac on a ghost town of a server??

Heroic 2 & 4 missions? Well i better improve my solo skills and comp gear.

New Fp's? Better hope guildies play the same time as me.

New Op's? same as above.

New WZ's? Same as above.

Before any of you Biodrones come sweeping to EA's defense, I'll put this out here. We have heard every argument about why we shouldn't get a merge or option to xfer or that we should re-roll, What we haven't had is a response to our plight, A simple Just deal with it is all we require from Bioware, not you white knights.

At this point in time I can't see myself paying for Makeb, simply due to the fact that I won't get close to my monies worth.

In other words you don't want an answer you just want to complain?

I do want an answer, Just not from the biodrones. I know its impossible for them to not throw on a white nighty and rush to EA's defense, but I want an answer not someones oppinion.

Hi Joveth and Jeff Hickman,

At this point in time I actually have to applaud the release of Makeb, for what I consider a very reasonable price.

But it begs the following.How am I supposed to play a MMORPG on a server that is still declining populationwise?

We have seen the following in response's from reps about

Lots of responses to the new expac questions.

Lots of responsees about the cartel market.

Lots of responses on bugged CM items.

Nada on our population issues. Chippy's thread has reached over 1k responses and over 80k views. 1 wait and see comment from Joveth, and one wait and see response from Jeff Hickman.

Quick question: How am I supposed to enjoy the new expac on a ghost town of a server??

Heroic 2 & 4 missions? Well i better improve my solo skills and comp gear.

New Fp's? Better hope guildies play the same time as me.

New Op's? same as above.

New WZ's? Same as above.

Before any of you Biodrones come sweeping to EA's defense, I'll put this out here. We have heard every argument about why we shouldn't get a merge or option to xfer or that we should re-roll, What we haven't had is a response to our plight, A simple Just deal with it is all we require from Bioware, not you white knights.

At this point in time I can't see myself paying for Makeb, simply due to the fact that I won't get close to my monies worth.

Then don't. Oh, you also left out your unpopulated server's name ... Edited by GalacticKegger

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly closed.

LOL.I'm keeping an open mind in regards to the expac, It's just that I want an MMO experience which is currently unachievable on Master Dar'nala.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly closed.

It's as if millions actually believed BW when they said this would be a free content update. The word 'expansion' is worth $10 apparently . :D

Churnover happens ... just not enough to do damage in this case because the core player base is pretty set & stable. Otherwise there wouldn't be enough resources to pump out content patches and an xpac. Op never mentioned his/her/its server's name. Though I know it isn't Harbinger or Jedi Covenent. Those servers have no such population issues. Regardless, some folks will leave, others will join, most will buy the xpac and continue paying their 50¢ a day to keep playing. Edited by GalacticKegger

Though I know it isn't Harbinger or Jedi Covenent. Those servers have no such population issues. Regardless, some folks will leave, others will join, most will buy the xpac and continue paying their 50¢ a day to keep playing.

US servers= only ones in the world right?

I'm looking for a reason from EA to buy this expac, nothing more.

I dont get the comment of you beeing in a ghost town server. From what i see every server is packed.

Anyways i found out that the best way to convince people is to not care. So there, dont buy it. I will be enjoying it though.

Edited by Nemmar

I dont get the comment of you beeing in a ghost town server. From what i see every server is packed.

Anyways i found out that the best way to convince people is to not care. So there, dont buy it. I will be enjoying it though.

Dont mistake the "fleet" for a server, dead planets are dead planets

Its the school holidays, there is 24 people in fleet,6 in a WZ and maybe another 70 people spread over the galaxy.

Are you by any chance in an oceanic server? Cause the other servers are packed with 2-3 instances of the fleet with 300 people each in just one side.

Edited by Nemmar