[video] PIT 8v1 Rom-Moss pov

Rommoes

I don't even know this Rom guy, but this is way too ridiculous.

Did you... actually watch the video?

The ridiculous thing is to claim that «Oh look! We are an elite players and all PuGs are so bad compaired to us.. We despise all PuGs by default»

If people are so fond of themselfs then they should stop do PuG at all and just boil in that small community of self-proclaimed aces.

I have seen not once how mere PuGs managed to beat the QQ, FUBAR and W.Noise half-premaids..

I used to think you were a solid shadow player.

I never considered myself as a good player. Maybe the little below average at best..

or you are very biased against this Rom-whatever guy.

Nope.. But i like the forum fights...

And whoa.. he is an Imp! thats a good enough reason to start a fight! :)

Anyway, never take the game too seriously.

Best regards to you and have a nice day!

Edited by Missandei

Maybe the best Huttball player in the game if you ask me, which ofc nobody did, just saying it anyway ;)

Far as I know also the only player doing rated as Powertech/Vanguard tank, though I may have missed someone, which really goes some way to say how clever a player he is, cause nobody else seems to be able to make it work.

Whasp

Maybe the best Huttball player in the game if you ask me, which ofc nobody did, just saying it anyway ;)

Far as I know also the only player doing rated as Powertech/Vanguard tank, though I may have missed someone, which really goes some way to say how clever a player he is, cause nobody else seems to be able to make it work.

Whasp

I think it's time we play a huttball game against eachother :p