Dear Plastique

Themistaa

Perhaps you are more suited to a find-a-word. I am sure you have some Take 5 or Thats Life on your bedside table.

No actually... I have a stack of "*** Monthly" mags next to my bed, and a stack of "**** You ****" just along side, then I have a lamp with a picture of a pony on the outside, a tub of Vaseline ;) and box of tissues, my phone which is full of ****, 2 empty **** cans cause i'm weird, a ***** for massaging my ********, a **** *** filled **** which is full of ***, an aircon controller, 20 bucks, and a bottle of OFF (you know for keeping the mosquitos away).

Thanks for asking, have a good night :)

Edited by HyperThomas

Playing in a novare, some player yelling in ops chat.

"omg meds bubble more"

"f***"

Pretty rude.

I am thinking who the f*** is this kid.

All these "close" (close?) friends should address the subject of the thread instead of mindlessly defending someone with irrelevant s*** talking.

I really don't know what to say anymore.... <Add Coins> has lost any form of a good reputation. You guys seem to spend half your time complaining and being so negative. I really hope you guys change your attitudes :\

You make me laugh.

Edited by Antiskeptic

Seriously guys this should have ended at the first page. Meds even if you are right you don't need to keep going, you've made your point.

OMG you SO NOOB LA CANT SPAM DA ONE SKILL LET ME GO PLAY WITH MY LITTLE WITTLE TINKLE ALL DAY LONG WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH so PROFRESHIONAL LA

Didn't know jeck was a 12year old Chinese boy until now!

Seriously guys this should have ended at the first page. Meds even if you are right you don't need to keep going, you've made your point.

Didn't know jeck was a 12year old Chinese boy until now!

chinese gold farmer LA