Thank You Bioware!

xaviere

Thanks so much for putting out a great product at launch. This game is truly a piece of art, from the cut scenes, to the story that makes you want to experience more.

I have been playing since Friday and noticed some small bugs and people complaining about things i am sure will be fixed in the future. People need to understand that a MMO is a work in progress. It is ever changing and improving. I have not enjoyed a MMO this much since DOAC. I will be telling all my friends about your game and will be a long time customer / supporter. I cant wait to see what you have in store for us!

Thanks a Extremely Happy Customer

/signed

The game seems to be a good finished product, for me i have had no lag or crashes during the entire early access period, it also looks well.

The only minor issue is the queues but as with all mmo's the queues will subside in a couple of months time when ppl who nvr really planed on playing long term will not renew there sub.

Thank you Bioware for a good game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.