Red Eclipse booting players OR crashed.

Khamil

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The service in this game is a joke, It isnt the first time the servers go down, and there will be no compesation. Nice to pay for a game that is so unreliable, and you cant count on, being able to play.

And why do we deserve compensation? I'm sure in the T&C that barely anyone (myself included) reads, it includes something about downtime. Something went wrong, and people immediately think they're entitled to a form of compensation. In the past year of playing, I think I've experienced this twice, so I wouldn't really call it all that unreliable. If you've had a different experience, then that's your view, just putting mine across too :)

not long ago, we had a maintainence for most of the day, and 1 more during the week, plus a crash that lasted several hours. That was just at the top of my head. And i PAY TO PLAY A GAME, and can I do that now. NO. I have been at work all day, and now i come home and wanted to play the game for a couple of hours, before i go to bed, so I can go work for the most of tomorrow...

Wow, all this ************.

I have been playing since launch, and I admit I do not live on line as many of your make it sound like you do. Also because of the guild I am in, I am a Yank that plays on a European server so I may not normally be online when it has it's highest player loads.

But since launch this is the first time I have ever had to deal with a server being down.

**** happen, chill out and deal with it. Me I'm catching up on some reading. :D

Pft, compensation for downtime? Its really not been that much downtime from crashes since start, and Ive been playing more or less every day since early access.

I much rather have the technicians at bioware work doubletime to get the hunk of junk running again. That should be priority (and probably is). Our annoyance wont speed that up one minute.

When i saw the server offline i though: Oh dear... theres gonna be a ton of QQ in the forums now... and i wasnt disappointed. Its only been 10 minutes and its already pages long.

Be patient guys, for all we know the server could be back up in 10m. This kind of thing happens in a server as packed as ours.

If it stays offline for 6 hours then we can start talking about compensation.

Edited by Nemmar

When i saw the server offline i though: Oh dear... theres gonna be a ton of QQ in the forums now... and i wasnt disappointed. Its only been 10 minutes and its already pages long.

Be patient guys, for all we know the server could be back up in 10m. This kind of thing happens in a server as packed as ours.

If it stays offline for 6 hours then we can start talking about compensation.

Been down since 10:12 pm EST. As of the time of your post it was already down about 35 minutes, as of this post its been down 1 hour. And the sticky on forum was made 20 minutes after the server booted people.

Just to be factual. Just wish they could reboot the junk and be done with it.