New Space Combat: Where Are the Dailies?

SkybladeDarkstar

Ok, so I completed the new space combat missions, and I found the weeklies for the Black Hole Commendations, and I'm all "yay, I did it" etcetera.

But then I wonder: Where are the dailies? Every other Space Combat mission has a daily repeatable which is the only source of Space Commendations in the game. But none of the new missions have them. I understand not giving out Black Hole comms on a daily basis, but where is a daily we can work on to increase our Space Commendation count to pick up the new gear?

Heck, only two of the new missions are involved in the weeklies that we've seen. This means that four of them have no reason to ever be redone. You get no reward from them, no space commendations, no daily comms, nothing, because they have no quest involved after you complete the one-off. Where are the dailies?

Ok, so I completed the new space combat missions, and I found the weeklies for the Black Hole Commendations, and I'm all "yay, I did it" etcetera.

But then I wonder: Where are the dailies? Every other Space Combat mission has a daily repeatable which is the only source of Space Commendations in the game. But none of the new missions have them. I understand not giving out Black Hole comms on a daily basis, but where is a daily we can work on to increase our Space Commendation count to pick up the new gear?

Heck, only two of the new missions are involved in the weeklies that we've seen. This means that four of them have no reason to ever be redone. You get no reward from them, no space commendations, no daily comms, nothing, because they have no quest involved after you complete the one-off. Where are the dailies?

You are surprised **** doesnt work? It has no effect on the cartel market after you buy the gear. This is definitely not a priority for them.

I did all of the new space missions as well, and only one, Duma Strike, came back in the mission terminal to repeat it. It did provide 2 black hole comms, 5 daily and 40 fleet comms. I was looking forward to doing the others for the same reward.

I'll use this topic to post the same question...

I thought we'd get weeklies that reset on different days of the week but so far I've only ever had 2 missions reset on a sunday and 1 mission counts towards both.

I'm really lost as to these new missions. Also why the heck is half of the galaxy map now darker? Does that somehow signal the weeklies are available and you're supposed to just do the missions and get the rewards automatically uppon completion, without ever picking the weekly up from the terminal?:confused: