VIP Area

briphenix

what i'm thinking will happen next is when you click on the VIP Vendors it will automatically redirect you to the Cartel Market.

Clicking on these special vendors could teleport us into another, smaller room we can't escape from until we purchase something from the cash shop.

Frankly I hope they remove the VIP requirement to get up there (I know many people will be butthurt but I'd rather feel slightly less exclusive than have people spend a million credits on disappointment); and then just put more real vendors up there (and sure throw a vendor up there that opens up the cartel market).

I'm thinking a vendor that has "deals" either by offering 'random' cartel market items [that change daily/weekly] for credits for pretty high credit prices (and I know the GTN is an option but not EVERYONE knows you'll get a better deal there). I'm also thinking that could be a decent place for a collection of crafting specific vendors. What I mean is an Artifice Vendor that sells all those schematics that take dailies or warzone comms to buy, and similar for other crafting types (basically any crafting schematic you can buy from an npc with credits would be there, and maybe some of the purchasable mats that are common for your type).

These are hardly concrete ideas I just hope that they remove the VIPness (I preordered but that area's only purpose for me is jumping off of when bored), and kind of making it into a mini-hub within the hub of the fleet.