Newbie here!

Eleishia

Hello, everyone! My name is Angie and I'm pretty new here - just started playing last week! My wife Jen and I are both Star Wars lovers, however we haven't ever role-played in a Star Wars universe. (Though we have done plenty of forum role-play, and role-play on other MMOs.) I was part of the beta and really didn't like the lag, or the camera movement, etc... Now? Well, now I'm extremely addicted. :D I have three characters right now: Ismerria (Imperial Agent/Sniper), Rukkia (Sith Warrior/Juggernaut) and a Chiss Bounty Hunter who's only level 1.

I'm hoping that with time I can piece together a good background for Ismerria and Rukkia, and learn more about the SW:TOR universe as I go. So if you see me around, please don't be afraid to say hi or role-play with me, and keep in mind that I'm a newbie. ;) My wife is Cercina - a Bounty Hunter and Ciercia - an Inquisitor, so don't be afraid to say hi to her either!

A little bit more about me: I'm 23, live in Utah and am a gamer, geek, artist and a blogger. I love fashion, make-up, shopping, everything New Age-y, vampirism and so much more. Jen and I have two cats, Wedge Catilles and Darth Mau, three birds named Jango Peck, Leia Skyflyer and Bastila Chirp and one betta fish, Qui'Gon Finn. Hmmm, do their names seem familiar?

Okay, enough about me... I'm just so excited to be here! :D

I have one quick question: is there an RP OOC type channel one can enter in-game to get to know everyone better?

Welcome back to the game, and welcome to the server!

Maybe someone else can confirm or expand, but when the servers merged a while back, one of the custom channels that someone posted up on a community forum was EmpireRP. I confess to not ever having joined it, and there may be others in more frequent use now. Most OOC stuff happens in Guild channels or, in my guild's case, a guild custom channel.

All the best

Hello and welcome to the server. I've got a Sith Inquisitor that I have reached Alderaan with. I have her specced for healing, so if you need anything, feel free to ask. I don't mind healing some Flashpoints for you or helping with Heroics. Just add Aeoar to your friends list and say hi. I'll add you to mine and say hi if I see you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.