Crafting Rakata Items For Our Legacy

Ghost_Spectre

It would be nice if we could pass on to those of our characters within our legacy those Rakata items we are able to craft without those restrictions of 'bind on pick up' save those that require a crafting skill to use them, i.e.: BioChem for Rakata Stims.

I have a Cybertech that crafts the grenades, a Synthweaver that can crafts belts and bracers, and an artifice crafting relics. These I can only use for these toons and companions, but no one else. Being able to supply them to those within our legacy would be great in helping gearing them up.

Will BioWare ever consider allowing this? Thanks.

You know. That's actually a pretty cool idea and I like it. It adds value to craft things for all your alts and rewards players to attain lvl 400 crafting skill. However, it adds no incentive to craft to make much credits (besides end-gear mods). Now if only we can make crafting as a profession viable end-game and make bind-to-pickup to bind-to-equip instead.

It would be nice if we could pass on to those of our characters within our legacy those Rakata items we are able to craft without those restrictions of 'bind on pick up' save those that require a crafting skill to use them, i.e.: BioChem for Rakata Stims.

I have a Cybertech that crafts the grenades, a Synthweaver that can crafts belts and bracers, and an artifice crafting relics. These I can only use for these toons and companions, but no one else. Being able to supply them to those within our legacy would be great in helping gearing them up.

Will BioWare ever consider allowing this? Thanks.

Agreed and the transfer should be made via a SHARED bank tab across your account NOT via mail (to avoid possible issues there) and heck - let BW sell that Account Bank tab via Cartel so they can make their blasted $$$