Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Will stealth camp exploiting ever get fixed?? Assassins in particular

jojoee

Honestly I have never witnessed someone who runs around doing this due to the fact that the other player must be out of combat and when it does happen its preventing a cap which should be expected when approaching a node/door and you don't see a defender which again, is smart play.

I do it when there are 2 people defending and it is clear I won't be able to take them because of the class match ups. Mez one, hit the other one, mez the first one again. Drives them crazy and sometimes they think there is more than one person there and they call for help making the job easier for the rest of my team.

im man enough to admit i did not know they could only do it twice if your cc was already on CD^^.

still people abuse it so much they become afraid to come out of stealth. (the people who just randomly stealth cc people)

i suppose it just annoys the crap out of me to be randomly cc'd when it benefits absolutely no one and there isnt anything i can do about it.

Yeah!

And I also hate those juggs that abuse smash! Why do they always have to use it? Why can't they use vicious slash instead?? So unfair!!

And let's not forget those healers! If they were cool, they'd only use their healing abilities once per match!

Stop the abuse!!

Yeah!

And I also hate those juggs that abuse smash! Why do they always have to use it? Why can't they use vicious slash instead?? So unfair!!

And let's not forget those healers! If they were cool, they'd only use their healing abilities once per match!

Stop the abuse!!

yeah nerf smash and nerf stealth :p

and remove all stuns from pvp

Yeah!

Stop the abuse!!

lol... just sad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.