List some non-combat powers/items/gadgets/systems you would like to see in game.

gabarooni

1) Force Jump

2) Force Fall? (Reduced fall dmg)

3) Auras - Seeing auras that represent someones Lightside/Darkside Progression

4) Enhanced senses - A zoom vision or a way to read chat bubbles through walls (Assuming we ever get chat bubbles)

5) Computer terminals to hack like they have in Kotor 1+2

6) Information gathering being a viable quest objective for stealth classes

7) Movable Objects

8) Being able to posess NPC's

9) I would love to see a type of Jedi/Sith endgame progression that revolved around learning new non combat force powers that have diffrent levels of strength. Sure would beat the gear grind. Other classes could get non combat tech or skills.

10) I would love to see a LARGE variaty of skills and trades that people could learn like Atletics (Running faster) Acrobatics (Jumping Higher) Speechcraft (More options in dialogue higher chance to pursade/intimidate) Computer Use (Hacking systems,opening doors, getting info) etc etc etc more rpg stuff.

Anywho I could go on and on and on but I want to hear from you guys. Lets for get all about what you can and can not do in a Themepark MMO and just talk about things that we would like to see in our Star Wars Online Role Playing Game!

1) Force Jump

2) Force Fall? (Reduced fall dmg)

3) Auras - Seeing auras that represent someones Lightside/Darkside Progression

4) Enhanced senses - A zoom vision or a way to read chat bubbles through walls (Assuming we ever get chat bubbles)

5) Computer terminals to hack like they have in Kotor 1+2

6) Information gathering being a viable quest objective for stealth classes

7) Movable Objects

8) Being able to posess NPC's

9) I would love to see a type of Jedi/Sith endgame progression that revolved around learning new non combat force powers that have diffrent levels of strength. Sure would beat the gear grind. Other classes could get non combat tech or skills.

10) I would love to see a LARGE variaty of skills and trades that people could learn like Atletics (Running faster) Acrobatics (Jumping Higher) Speechcraft (More options in dialogue higher chance to pursade/intimidate) Computer Use (Hacking systems,opening doors, getting info) etc etc etc more rpg stuff.

Anywho I could go on and on and on but I want to hear from you guys. Lets for get all about what you can and can not do in a Themepark MMO and just talk about things that we would like to see in our Star Wars Online Role Playing Game!

1. Cosmetic Slots on gear-- I love being able to play mix and match on gear, not just to find the set/look I like but to be able to also switch it around every so often without having to shell out mod-extraction fees everytime. (if I took nothing else away from my time in Lotro it would be that it has the cosmetic system I'd love to see all MMOs emulate).

2.Mount "augmentation" kit-- This could go one of two ways. The most basic idea is to be able to convert any mount into an adaptive one, as I'd love for the scrapper from the Chevin event to have rank 3 status. The alternative being that you could tweak your mount slightly via augments in slightly helpful ways, such as a minor passive speed boost (say 5% blue quality 8% purple), or an on-use speed jump that's higher (15-20% for 10 seconds) with a cooldown, or additional armoring to be even harder to dismount. Make it a single-slot thing where you choose which you'd want.

I'd like to see pets grow up. They might take up too much room on a screen but it would be fun running around with them.

Brings about an interesting idea--being able to take pets and "raise" them into becoming functional companions. They'd lack any of the dialog aspects obviously of more sentient companions, but still be able to fit the basic role and afford the player a means of personalizing his experience just a little bit more.