Unlisted buff? Keep it that way.

Alec_Fortescue

Lads, I noticed that the proc from Rampage that gives us 30% chance to refresh cd on ravage and refund 2 rage points occurs much more often thn it used to. It is an interesting change, perhaps unintended, but it sure does helps a lot to even out the dps with other classes. Test for yourselves - I had a period when it happened 3 times in a row when I used shatter, which was freshly off cooldown. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I wish it had 60% to proc..

That'd be a bit OP. I'd love the 24 hours of sheer godliness we'd have with that before they nerfed us to the ground, but for that day it would be fun :)

Mine seems very normal. sometimes procs like crazy, sometimes it goes 1-2 cooldowns without one. most of the time it's in the middle. Perception can trick us a great deal in these situations...last week I swore my crafting was broken for a few days...i was RE'ing like crazy, hundred's of them with no crit results, was about to write a thread on it, and everything returned to normal.

It's just RNG man. enjoy the streaks while they last ;)

I hope you guys realize that if you hit a proc for ravage, you should NOT use your other proc skill until the cooldown for the skill that procced is off cooldown, because the lockout for savagery is the same length as the cooldowns for shatter and impale. So you hit a proc on impale, you ravage, then sunder, vicious slash, whatever filler necessary until impale is off cooldown again.

I hope you guys realize that if you hit a proc for ravage, you should NOT use your other proc skill until the cooldown for the skill that procced is off cooldown, because the lockout for savagery is the same length as the cooldowns for shatter and impale. So you hit a proc on impale, you ravage, then sunder, vicious slash, whatever filler necessary until impale is off cooldown again.

Thats just dumb. What happens if I reset with overhead slash and my PB dot drops off? What if i'm bursting something? Pleaes don't make silly statements like this without mathmatical proof.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.