Leveling Guides

DarthChavez

Just out of curiosity there are guides out there that say they can level 1 to 50 in 4 days, is this true? I mean this is really fast and I want to know if anyone out there has tried a guide and it worked that well.

Probably just sit there and do WZs all day every day for four days, that's the only reason I can imagine you'd want to hit 50 so fast.

Never read any of those "guides", but if you levelled solidly for 12 hours each of those days, with experience boosts, I imagine it would be possible...but honestly, where's the fun in that? I'd rather enjoy myself but take 5 times longer.

Adding to this, the fun in this game is leveling and experiencing the content, not endgame.

Endgame has some content, but if you skip everything else to get to that you will be sorely dissapointed.

Warzones don't offer nearly as fast xp gain as doing the missions on the planets because you don't need to queue. With the correct use of quick travel and cutting the travelling time between missions to a minimum it may be possible, but you'd have no rested xp so it would be kinda tough to generate enough xp just from killing mobs.

Warzones gives really high experience rates.

Have they changed this since 1.4? Because I tried PVP'ing up to 50 and it actually seemed slower than standard PVE levelling - however, this was before 1.4 and I am a terrible PVP'er. But, if they've changed it since, I might try again.

Edited by AnAnonymousGuy

I was able to level from 1-50 on a fresh character with no rest exp in about 2.5 days playtime. I had all legacy unlocks activated but this was prior to the cartel market boosts so I figure if you were really dedicated you could go even faster.

I did every sidequest I could find, including bonus objectives and did every bonus series, no warzones, flashpoints, or space missions. I also spacebarred all cutscenes except for the story.

Have they changed this since 1.4? Because I tried PVP'ing up to 50 and it actually seemed slower than standard PVE levelling - however, this was before 1.4 and I am a terrible PVP'er. But, if they've changed it since, I might try again.

Don't know if its been changed at all, but winning earns significantly more than a losing match(and duration also changes experience gained). At launch I know it was faster than standard pve leveling, although credit gains(and maybe xp gains) were changed a few months after launch.

I was able to level from 1-50 on a fresh character with no rest exp in about 2.5 days playtime. I had all legacy unlocks activated but this was prior to the cartel market boosts so I figure if you were really dedicated you could go even faster.

I did every sidequest I could find, including bonus objectives and did every bonus series, no warzones, flashpoints, or space missions. I also spacebarred all cutscenes except for the story.

So thats the trick buy all legacy unlocks plus the cartel market boosts and it should be even faster....mmmmm Im gonna try that.