The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vip Area

Alexjkls

I visit the limited ed. vendor on the VIP area after evry patch and there's never something useful or new there when:

"Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back."

so where are "regular updates" ??? :mad:

By the way.. can you please at last add guild/personal storage and gtn on the VIP area so we can avoid the lag and the fps loss 'coz of other players? Maybe the VIP pass will become useful..

ps sorry for my bad eng.. :(

Edited by Alexjkls

I think Bioware got confused between CE Vendor and Cartel Market when they posted that cos read below and tell me if its true:

"The Cartel Market will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Cartel Market will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back."

All I did was replace CE Vendor from that paragraph, funny that...

Edited by JFerret

I think Bioware got confused between CE Vendor and Cartel Market when they posted that cos read below and tell me if its true:

"The Cartel Market will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Cartel Market will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back."

All I did was replace CE Vendor from that paragraph, funny that...

:eek: