Anyone else feel unlucky with packs?

JarenWelen

Got a lot of glowing eyes, even more huttballs, a lot of crafting materials I don't need, multiple lizard bats (either mountain or gold type), a lot of XP boosters (which I don't need as a level 50), some ugly pink crystals (which I will NEVER EVER use, no matter what stats they have) and a few emotes, out of about 10 packs. The only thing I truly like what I got out of the packs is the Lhosan Manta. Really love that slick black metal speeder. Edited by Nemhauser

Sorry but you've only cheatet yourself ^^ why would you buy 100USD worth of packs if you have a problem loosing the money? It is gambling for gods sake ^^ you have to expect to loose ...

With 100USD worth of coins you can easily make 15-20million ... with that ypu'll be able to buy everything you ever wanted from the packs...

so do not blame Bioware or EA ... blame yourself!

This. Ofcourse you're unlucky. Not everyone who buys a lottery ticket wins either do they? But they keep trying in hopes of winning. Just like you keep throwing cash at EA in hopes for shiny pixels.

Heh, you win some you loose some.

I've lost most all them with each of my packs. Used my first wave of them on the packs hoping for that pink crystal, instead got a mount, some exp bonuses, and the banner, along with some other clothes and whatnot. It's random chances, so some people just get lucky. And yes, I'm aware the difference of rare and super rare.

On the bright side, that first wave of coins taught me the valuable lesson of restraint! Now with my second wave of the free sub coins, I'm resisting the ever-growing whisper in my ear that maybe just one more pack will have what I want. :D

In combination of about a half dozen Black Market Packs and the two (2) Blockade Runner packs today...

I have received about 6 Adaptive Speeders (I am DDE so these are useless) = Gave Away for Free

1-Pink Purple Endurance Crystal

For the equivalent of 2,880cc I received...

1-Pink Purple Endurance Crystal

All the Cartel Market Items I have I purchased off the GTN

Every Single One of Them

I officially refuse to spend a single $ over my sub on this game again.

Period.

I feel cheated that I randomly received 4 and 2 of the same speeders, the whole Cartel Pack experience (and now the Life Day & Skip-The-Grind for $9 Space Gear) have soured me on the entire F2P system.

CC Packs are not about adding cool things to Subs.....but are meant to eek as much money out of us for as little (digital toys) in return as possible.

So, yeah.

Done with the Cash Shop.