So when is the Nerf coming......

Sleprock

to make all classes the same and do equal healing and damage? The qqers will be pleased and you'll have a perfectly balanced game where SKILL rules all.

It'll be like a card game and then people will qq about that ace in the sleeve. Oh and hacks!

Expected 1.7 changes:

Sorcs: Bubble stun is gone, a 10% decrease to all dot's and healing

Merc: 10% nerf across the board

Ops: CD on steath is increased 2 mins

PT: Can no loger pull

Sniper: can not crouch in WZ's

SmashMoneys: 40% buff to all damage, everything autocrits,you now only need to press 1 button, you can now one shot anyone in a WZ.

Well one quick fix, devoid of reckless, badly implemented further nerfs, would be to introduce some specific choice options before queing up.

For example: Que based on opponent class preference.

Want a no holds barred 8 vs 8 man Sent vs Mara matchup, where everyone gets to cry and spit rage/hate at each other via /say chat, go right ahead!

Yearn for those 1 hour long Operative vs Smuggler stealth-a-thons wherein no one ever, willfully, breaks their stealth, or escapes their opponents CC long enough to engage in meaningful, and expedient pvp? Well knock yourselves out!

Or perhaps you simply wanna have a good time. Feel like having some good old fashioned laughs, choose the correct option, and que up those all Mando vs Merc warzones!

There you have it, the fix all solution to all SWTOR's WZ pvp problems! :D

Edited by Variden

to make all classes the same and do equal healing and damage? The qqers will be pleased and you'll have a perfectly balanced game where SKILL rules all.

It'll be like a card game and then people will qq about that ace in the sleeve. Oh and hacks!

Yes, I want every single class to have the exact same skills and be able to use the exact same armor this way the game will be fair, I cant wait to leap on people out of stealth and throw my double bladed lightsaber. Oh! and it will be nice to have my own stunn bubble too.

The reason why all classes DONT have the same heal/dps is because of the other tools the class have. I agree that some classes need more tools but right now the problem is not really the damage or the healing, its the escape/defensive tools and dps/healing combo