The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Elite WH gear and modding. What are your plans?

Makktenn

• 2 weeks later...

honestly most of it looks like utter and complete **** as far itemization goes. I am going to be buying 4 eliminators pieces and the CT chest (cause I like the all white look) for the armorings and then just grinding out a bunch of nimble 27 mods, adept 27 enhancements (I think the lowest cost mods we have is 2k, and ench is also 2k). I am of course going to get a few crit bits but nible+adept is the general plan. This is my ultimate goal if you want to take a gander.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/d6696a7f-50b1-4a66-889a-9619245dc503

I am running a pyro build with no steely resolve so I am trying to max out my power. I have full WH and before I start trying to work on EWH I wanted to swap out some modes for power. I have been swapping War Hero's Adept Enhancement 26 and War Hero's Agile Mod 26. My power is starting to climb and I am doing decent DPS but I have like been losing a lot of HP doing this. Is this common or am I doing something wrong? I still have 3 Mods to go and I am already down to 18756 HP from somewhere like 19589.

I am running a pyro build with no steely resolve so I am trying to max out my power. I have full WH and before I start trying to work on EWH I wanted to swap out some modes for power. I have been swapping War Hero's Adept Enhancement 26 and War Hero's Agile Mod 26. My power is starting to climb and I am doing decent DPS but I have like been losing a lot of HP doing this. Is this common or am I doing something wrong? I still have 3 Mods to go and I am already down to 18756 HP from somewhere like 19589.

Pretty much the same for me although my health didnt drop quite that low at 19200~.

What should our goal be on crit/accuracy anyone?

Please, does anyone have an answer for this? I really would like to know what to shoot for with my crit and accuracy.

I know some that don't get any crit/accuracy and just stack max power. However, I plan to stack both Crit and accuracy to 150 since you get very good returns up to that point. 150 accuracy give you 5% accuracy if I'm not mistaken, which would negate the default 5% defense. Railshot is pretty much our hardest hitting ability, if it misses that's a pretty big DPS loss.

Edited by Ghostlink