Is Thana Vesh in the Taris Bonus Series

Khevar

I've already outleveled Taris on my Sniper, and I have an urge to move on.

However, I've really enjoyed baiting Thana at every opportunity. If she's in the bonus series, I'd stick around.

Can anyone confirm whether or not she has more appearances in the Taris bonus series quest line?

However, I've really enjoyed baiting Thana at every opportunity. If she's in the bonus series, I'd stick around.

Can anyone confirm whether or not she has more appearances in the Taris bonus series quest line?

She is not in the bonus series nore any subsequent stories no matter which option you choose at the end of the Taris planet series. :cool:

Is your sniper your first character? The reason I ask is:

I've gone through Taris 4 times now and fought and killed her every single time. Is there even a story choice where you let her live? If you're gone through Taris with at least one character before, I would think you would know this. If this is your first character, why are you so concerned about rushing through and not finishing all the stories?

Is your sniper your first character? The reason I ask is:

I've gone through Taris 4 times now and fought and killed her every single time. Is there even a story choice where you let her live? If you're gone through Taris with at least one character before, I would think you would know this. If this is your first character, why are you so concerned about rushing through and not finishing all the stories?

I have let her live on my LS Juggy. She doesn't pop up again. :cool:

I don't believe the quests with Thana are tied to the bonus series, they are just planetary quests.

There are light side and dark side choices at the end of No Escape. After you defeak Cerik you will have to choose whether to kill her or spare her life. I am not aware of any further quests with her and since killing her is an option it will be difficult adding more to her story.

Thanks for all the answers, and that's really too bad about no more Thana.

I love the IA storyline, lotsa fun. I predicted the twist at the end of Chapter 1, but the twist at the beginning of Chapter 2 surprised me. Between this and baiting Thana, I've been having a blast. "Gotta go, the Emperor is on the other line"

:D:D:D

I sincerely hope we get some NPC interactions in Makeb that are even 1/2 as good as this one.

I was REALLY hoping she'd end up as a partymember. Though Bioware could still do that: get her assigned as a party member in Chapter 4 to those who let her live, while giving a very uninterresting alternative partymember that for the rest has the exact same powers to those who didn't.

Ofcourse, she should be a romance option to both male and female players then, but at the same time question your every decision, and arrogantly comment "I told you this wasn't going to work" on every plot twist.

Her text upon summoning her would be something like "I see you can't do this without me, huh?"

So basically: a partymember who's placed under the players' command with a lot of reluctance, because she'd rather be the one in command herself.

Edited by AsheraII

I really wished Thana was an alternate to all the companions that are picked up on Taris.

SI - Pedobait

SW - Failed trooper

BH - Bieber Fett

IA - Old geezer

Seriously, Thana would have been a better choice than this cast of rejects.

Thanks for all the answers, and that's really too bad about no more Thana.

I love the IA storyline, lotsa fun. I predicted the twist at the end of Chapter 1, but the twist at the beginning of Chapter 2 surprised me. Between this and baiting Thana, I've been having a blast. "Gotta go, the Emperor is on the other line"

:D:D:D

I sincerely hope we get some NPC interactions in Makeb that are even 1/2 as good as this one.

The twist at the end of Act 3 is going to make you think. My 100% Dark Side Operative made a light side decision because of the ending of Act 3.

I really wished Thana was an alternate to all the companions that are picked up on Taris.

SI - Pedobait

SW - Failed trooper

BH - Bieber Fett

IA - Old geezer

Seriously, Thana would have been a better choice than this cast of rejects.

Honestly, some of the companion choices are mostly so horrible and forced that it's not even funny. Smugglers get a wookie, a princess, a farmboy, a bad***** bounty hunter and a failed jedi....Agents get a psychopath, a psycopath, a psycopath, a gunslinger who's abilities have nothing to do with her storyline, and an insane robot (which, admittedly is kind of cool). Thana, Ki Sazen...Watcher X...all of these would have been awesome, interesting and actually fit the story, both as individuals and as part of the agent's team.

The other mirror classes aren't quite so bad, though comparing the BH's stable with the Trooper's completely lackluster companion set (well, M1-4X is kind of funny to have around) is pretty close; the selection of companions is pretty lacking, just considering the many great NPCs that SHOULD have been options (SGT Jaxo, I'm looking at you!).