Empire or Republic?

khayyinx

In reality I actually support a more ordered system and feel the Republic is a bit lacking.

However in Star Wars I side with the Republic (and Rebellion) going WAYYYYY outside my norm because I DETEST the Sith and hate the way the Empire thinks in the Star Wars universe. Which is why main 2 characters (Vanguard and Guardian in order) are both Republic die-hards (My Jedi is more loyal to the Republic then the Jedi) and while all my Imperial characters are either anti-Sith with my main Imperial being an Agent who

defected

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After playing some of the storylines my take on Empire vs Republic is this.

The Republic survives because of the Jedi.

The Empire survives in spite of the Sith.

In SWTOR it is absolutely possible to have a virtuous sith, and a fallen Jedi (most options won't let a Jedi become completely despotic, unlike Sith).

From an RP standpoint, my Merc (who is full light side) has no loyalty to the Empire and no love for the Sith aside from the bounty contracts they give her, but also detests the Republic (and Jedi) because of the widespread corruption within it.

My Operative also has little loyalty to the Empire, but is full on dark side and mostly is just out for himself (given that he has been betrayed by both the Empire and Republic).