ETA on SGRAs?

Dire-Wolf

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we will be getting very little story content added now that the game has gone to this so-called F2P option, I would say I hope they don't waste what little development resources left on this solo-player option. Seriously, the romance stuff is purely solo player stuff so why would any self-respecting MMO do only a solo story stuff while not doing a lick of multiplayer stuff?

My thoughts exactly... What's the big deal the relationship story part is mediocre at best as it is right now. I have 2-3 conversations with my companion and next thing you know we're kissing and then we are married... Does it really matter that you see that 1 kiss?!

Seems like someone's using this game to push an agenda...

Agreed.

I was actually a supporter of this before, even posted about it, but now when i see this rather vocal minority in this thread trying to impose this on everyone else by playing some ridiculous discrimination card i sincerely hope it won't be implemented anytime soon, because frankly i'd like to believe that the developers have more important priorities.

• Dev Post

Hi everyone!

We appreciate your interest in more information on this subject, but ask that you please use the existing active threads for requests regarding more information. One exists in the Story and Lore forum here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=476215 and the other is in General Discussion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536092. If you have suggestions about the implementation of this feature, please visit our Suggestion Box!

We'd like to take this time to remind everyone that it is fine to discuss this feature and its implementation or to make suggestions about it, but it is not acceptable to discuss real world ethics, politics, social issues, or morality on the forums. Thank you!