Thief!

Biggilus

Zelpha involved in a weekly TFB, magically disappears when 6 molecular stabilisers fall into his pocket.

Anyoen else had this happen to them? Generally try and stay away from PuGs but it happened twice within a matter of days (Vennessa was the other Molecular Stabiliser lover).

Edited by Biggilus

I would never dream of pugging TFB until its in groupfinder but even then roll on mats means they all go to the same person which is pretty ridiculous if u ask me, we only do guild runs and we share out mats equally and roll for leftovers.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention though, more people to add to my ignore list :)

Zelpha involved in a weekly TFB, magically disappears when 6 molecular stabilisers fall into his pocket.

Anyoen else had this happen to them? Generally try and stay away from PuGs but it happened twice within a matter of days (Vennessa was the other Molecular Stabiliser lover).

And i just happen to be just that vennessa ops.... and after ops ended he even logged back to game and told us au revoir and logged back off