Went to wow and came back.

HeavyMetil

I went to World of Warcraft for my pvp and came back. I was playing world of warcraft for the last month and came back to star wars for a ranked match, what a mistake. Its amazing how you can not even cast on the sorcerer class in this game with out dying. Bio ware maybe put the meet the developer at the back of the line, we could care less about the people this terrible game. People just want a fun game, i`m so upset every time i play this. this is definitely not fun. To all the FTP players if you pvp (you do not have many choices for a class at 50). If it seems fun at low levels, 50 could just be a nightmare depending on you`er class. I know i`m just talking to a box though.

Playing a sorcerer at 50 is an experience outside of ranked you can have a ton of fun and put up competitive numbers. Inside ranked it is a lot more difficult and you will not be the all star you want to be. This could just be spec issue tho, what were you playing?

I went to World of Warcraft for my pvp and came back. I was playing world of warcraft for the last month and came back to star wars for a ranked match, what a mistake. Its amazing how you can not even cast on the sorcerer class in this game with out dying. Bio ware maybe put the meet the developer at the back of the line, we could care less about the people this terrible game. People just want a fun game, i`m so upset every time i play this. this is definitely not fun. To all the FTP players if you pvp (you do not have many choices for a class at 50). If it seems fun at low levels, 50 could just be a nightmare depending on you`er class. I know i`m just talking to a box though.

Yeah, right. Apart from mages, nobody else can cast anything in WoW PvP either. Melees own the shop, exactly like here. And no, I don't want to see a class similar to WoW mages in SWTOR

wow is just a childrens game now, the pandas and the companies making lego wow charecters advertised on tv just shows they are now catering to kids below 13 years of age. If i ever threw in the towel and canceled my sub i would never go back to that god aweful game id go back to rift or try tera or what ever else i saw saw advertised.

The whole wow comunity is just one huge cesspool of a comunity.

wow is just a childrens game now, the pandas and the companies making lego wow charecters advertised on tv just shows they are now catering to kids below 13 years of age. If i ever threw in the towel and canceled my sub i would never go back to that god aweful game id go back to rift or try tera or what ever else i saw saw advertised.

The whole wow comunity is just one huge cesspool of a comunity.

RIFT has the most balanced PVP right now.

Yeah, right. Apart from mages, nobody else can cast anything in WoW PvP either. Melees own the shop, exactly like here. And no, I don't want to see a class similar to WoW mages in SWTOR

^

@OP: how can you go back to WoW where pvp is just as bad if not worse?

Do you mind going back to Wow again?