looking for pure pvp tank spec

xfightx

hi, i am looking for spec for shadow tank with ofc full tank pvp gear

i wanna spec that i will be hard to kill

i wanna spec that i will be almost impossible to be killed 1 vs 1 if i play right ofc in tank spec

i wanan be pure harrsing+gurading friends spec

i wanan be the guy that get in your face and you can not shake him off during whole fight :)

plz recommand me good pure pvp tanking spec

hi, i am looking for spec for shadow tank with ofc full tank pvp gear

i wanna spec that i will be hard to kill

i wanna spec that i will be almost impossible to be killed 1 vs 1 if i play right ofc in tank spec

i wanan be pure harrsing+gurading friends spec

i wanan be the guy that get in your face and you can not shake him off during whole fight :)

plz recommand me good pure pvp tanking spec

Yeah thats the target of each shadow tank :)

Sadly to achieve this in one gear set/one spec is close to impossible.

Firstly to spec. For pure tanking i found standard 31/0/10 build is really nice and easy. Basic rotation dont depend on possitioning, you have lot of time during standard rotation to check the situation on the battlefield and react accordingly.

Then there are several other hybrid build. I like some of them. Their are really hard to kill too, specially in tank gear, but e.g. kinetic/infi hybrid depending on the possitioning of yourselve against enemy due to shadow strike. Therefore you have time to watch enemy, but not so much time to check, whats happening around you.

To be 1v1 star complicate the stuff even more. In tank gear youll be hard to kill, but your damage output is low too. So there actually DPS gear works much better. You sacrifice some survivablity to get more damage. Tank or tank hybrid shadows in DPS gear are always hard enemies in 1v1.

So yeah in full tank and cooperating with good healer youll be able to keep your team up. In DPS gear youll be able to keep up the healer for some time and youll be that one, who can solo attack nodes, enemies are affraid of etc.

Where to start decide you must :p

Edited by Coturnix