[Possible spoiler] Vette romance arc

Helig

Levelled several Warriors, but never looked into Vette romance till my latest Marauder.

My question is - during the Serious Look conversation, I chose the neutral "We shared a moment, but don't place such significance on it" variant.

And now she seems to be following her regular path with her family business. Would that imply that I have ended the romance branch of her storyline?

Are you sure it was the quest "A Serious Look"? Because there are no neutral answers there, that's the ultimatum one.

All three responses:

You either say that Jaesa is just your apprentice and nothing more, then you send Jaesa away at that moment.

You say that if you're forced to choose, you choose Jaesa. Vette's the one that says she'll pretend that nothing ever happened between you and that's the end of that

Or you demand to have both, Vette will get pissy with you and tell you never to look at her that way again.

My understanding is there is only one 'correct' answer if you want to romance Vette. Her family business is going to happen anyway, either way.

Edited by Ridickilis

Using LS Jaesa this time. She is not romanceable.

Vette went like "Omigish, you're, like, a super-powerful Sith, and yet you chose me?!? I'm a thief and a slave! Omigoshomigosh!", which was totally uncalled for, because my Warrior's strongest flirt line was a snide comment that she has a crush on him. So I decided to chill her, because the other two options were basically "Omg yes, i luv u, u r so crazy and fun, lol", and "HA HA HA! I'm toying with you, stupid girl!"

Edited by Helig

Ah sorry, I hadn't considered that you had LS Jaesa which would make this convo entirely different (I don't "do" LS Sith hehe :p so I've never seen this from a LS prospective). From the sounds of it you're probably fine. That last one in your spoiler is most likely the one that you want to avoid, which you did, so yeah. Edited by Ridickilis

• 2 years later...