Your Opinion Guys

TrojanTear

I love this game and want to play for many years to come But I see so many negative posts!.

I have a couple of characters at present and loving the stories. What I would like to know , is there lots of endgame to do after you hit 50. As with games like these you do invest alot of your time into them.

Also do you think there will be more story added and lots more content?.

As I said, I love this this game and don't want the feeling of emptyness when reaching the end of story lines.

Thanks for your time.

I love this game and want to play for many years to come But I see so many negative posts!.

I have a couple of characters at present and loving the stories. What I would like to know , is there lots of endgame to do after you hit 50. As with games like these you do invest alot of your time into them.

As I said, I love this this game and don't want the feeling of emptyness when reaching the end of story lines.

Thanks for your time.

hey glad you enjoy the game :D as for the first question. Yes there is enough to do at end game;

1. dailies ( get in a group and do them together, its much more fun that way.)

2. ops/raids ( again, find you're self a good guild, get to know the people and get raiding. they turn out to be a lot of fun)

3. RP (if you are down with that sort of thing and are on a RP server its always fun when player created world events go down :)

4. PVP ( once again, find you're self a good guild and get doing pvp with them, even ranked warzones are alot of fun when you are on teamspeak/mumble with you're guild )

as for you're second question. They have stated they will add more personal story into the game with an increased lvl cap. So if im not mistaken we will see chapter 4 in our class stories soon :)

hope this helps and have fun :D

IMO. the end game gets old quick, heroics, dalies and FPs are fun for a while but they do get old. I don't care much for the PvP in this game so I just say no, but I'd imagine for the PvPers only having 4 environments to do over and over again and total crap almost non-existant world PvP probably gets old too. I'm trying to be patient because even WoW had to start somewhere, but as slow as meaningful content is coming out I don't know how long BW can sustain the interest of anyone other than the hard-core "I play it because it's Star Wars" crowd.

The forums have been full of hate and rage since launch honestly, this is almost the worst place to get a full idea of what the game is like.

The main question are YOU having fun playing SW:TOR?

At the moment (game is still a month away form only 1 year old) the endgame is somewhat limited, there are a nice amount of operations on different difficulties, and flashpoints, etc. though

New story content is coming early 2013

Thanks for your time.

Comments in red.

Thanks for your time.

All depends on what you like in the game. If by now you haven't started doing the repetitive things (PvP, Heroics, Space, etc.) then you need to be prepared for those being the main points of endgame and story isn't.

Thanks for your time.

No one has a crystal ball, as much as some people would like us to think so. But the bottom line is keep playing so long as you are enjoying yourself.

Do post about things you'd like to see changed.

Don't pay too much attention to the extremes on either side. Forum trolling has been an almost full time "game" for many people.

My personal opinion is, that for me, the end game is pretty limited. So I'm playing less, mostly leveling alts and some WZ while I wait to see if they add some more depth to the game (things to do outside of OPs and FPs at the end-game).