summon companion in op group

seektravota

it'll be nice if we can summon companion in op group. sometimes people dc and we can fill in, or sometimes we want to 6man an 8man group, and just bring 2dps companions to fill in the spot, etc, etc. this actually gives incentives to gear up companion.

but of course, there's limits, if it's an 8man group, then you can't summon companion past 8man limits. same with 16man. also thought about loot drop, i think it'll be fair to not count companion into loot drop. it can definitely be done.

i think it'll be cool

Edited by seektravota

it'll be nice if we can summon companion in op group. sometimes people dc and we can fill in, or sometimes we want to 6man an 8man group, and just bring 2dps companions to fill in the spot, etc, etc. this actually gives incentives to gear up companion.

but of course, there's limits, if it's an 8man group, then you can't summon companion past 8man limits. same with 16man. also thought about loot drop, i think it'll be fair to not count companion into loot drop. it can definitely be done.

i think it'll be cool

I'm sorry but no.

Companions are not players and should never be part of OP's or FP's

Reason is simple. If in GF someone dc's you are able to re que and find a replacement. Using a companion would be tiresome and annoying because you would have to control the companion as well as your toon so it would be impractical.

I'm sorry but no.

Companions are not players and should never be part of OP's or FP's

Reason is simple. If in GF someone dc's you are able to re que and find a replacement. Using a companion would be tiresome and annoying because you would have to control the companion as well as your toon so it would be impractical.

well if you find it difficult to control your companion, which i do not, then you can totally choose not to use your companion and que for a replacement. But this shouldn't be the reason to rule out the availability of this option to us. In many cases, having a companion available to fill in for a while is a nice feature.

well if you find it difficult to control your companion, which i do not, then you can totally choose not to use your companion and que for a replacement. But this shouldn't be the reason to rule out the availability of this option to us. In many cases, having a companion available to fill in for a while is a nice feature.

Again this is not a viable thing because even if controlling the companion was not a issue that companion would take up space of another player wanting to join a FP or OP and because these things require grouping it would be totally unfair to queuing players to be left out because someone wants to do a FP with a companion. Also would you mind elaborating on how this would be a cool feature?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.