Where was Vandar Tokare during the Great Sith War?

Slowpokeking

dunno

I'm not exactly sure how much time there is between the Great Sith War and the Mandalorian War, but I would bet that Vandare was a Jedi Knight at the time.

Oh wait - since Vandare is Yoda's species, then he could live for a very long time as well, and in KOTOR he certainly doesn't sound young. Hmmmm. I'm guessing that he was indeed on the council during this time. The writers just never got around to mentioning him.

dunno

I'm not exactly sure how much time there is between the Great Sith War and the Mandalorian War, but I would bet that Vandare was a Jedi Knight at the time.

Oh wait - since Vandare is Yoda's species, then he could live for a very long time as well, and in KOTOR he certainly doesn't sound young. Hmmmm. I'm guessing that he was indeed on the council during this time. The writers just never got around to mentioning him.

Great Sith War 4000BBY-3996BBY

Mandalorian Wars 3976BBY-3960BBY

Well, then, which one was the Great Sith War? The one leading to the Treaty of Coruscant before the beginning of the game?

The Great Sith War took place a short time before the Mandalorian Wars and its damage to the Jedi Order was one of the reasons the Council elected to abstain from war for a short time. Exar Kun played a fairly large role during that war. The entire Jedi Order couldn't defeat him in battle, so they imprisoned him on Yavin 4.

Imagine Exar Kun fighting with Revan during the Mandalorian Wars.

Tales of the Jedi's story, It was started by Freedon Nadd's decedents and Krath and later lead by Exar Kun.
Oh, yeah. THAT war. Kinda hard to keep track of them all, these days.

I don't think there was any mention of Vandar Tokare outside of the KOTOR games until the Knights of the Old Republic comics, starring Zayne Carrick. I'll have to read my Dark Horse Omnibus Collections again...

Well, then, which one was the Great Sith War? The one leading to the Treaty of Coruscant before the beginning of the game?

Oh wow. You've got it waaaay mixed up bro. Here's how it works (i think):

Great Sith War

(30 yrs)

Mandalorian War

(a few yrs)

Jedi Civil War

(a few yrs)

Dark Wars

(300 yrs)

Great Galactic War (ended with Treaty of Coruscant)

(Cold War) - lasts for about 10 yrs

Then I guess the Great Galactic War starts back up. And that's where we are in SWTOR.

Did I get this right?