Which class???

HemiHilliard

Commando is kinda nice for PvE, you can easily keep ammo and damage up, and for those times when you need alot of damage quickly you can just burn down the ammo fast for excellent damage (just remember that it'll be a pain to get the ammo back up if you don't have the cooldown ready).

Currently levling a Vanguard, but only at lvl 24 so i can't really say how good it'll be at lvl 50, but so far it's enjoyable. Only thing i can really say atm that i prefer the VG over the commando is the interrupt, it can be shortened to 6s with the VG compared to the 12s of the Commando (but it aint 50 yet, so opinion might change ;3)

Edited by Fenrisar

Commando is kinda nice for PvE, you can easily keep ammo and damage up, and for those times when you need alot of damage quickly you can just burn down the ammo fast for excellent damage (just remember that it'll be a pain to get the ammo back up if you don't have the cooldown ready).

Currently levling a Vanguard, but only at lvl 24 so i can't really say how good it'll be at lvl 50, but so far it's enjoyable. Only thing i can really say atm that i prefer the VG over the commando is the interrupt, it can be shortened to 6s with the VG compared to the 12s of the Commando (but it aint 50 yet, so opinion might change ;3)

Ok cool thanks!

I am currently leveling a vanguard. I am tank specced, and I am often one of the 3 top damage dealers in war-zones.

In PvE I have the first companion (least spoily way to say it) which is the companion type of:

Ranged Damagedealer

I never go under 7 Ammo, if I am close I use the no ammo cost spammable ability, once (or very few times twice). This is cause Ammo regenerates the fastest over 7 Ammo, and this exploits that property.

I very seldom die in PvE, because of the tank specced, and my companion does decent DPS, maybe just a little under me. Vanguard Tank spec play is very melee, and you do much more damage melee than else. I have one melee ability I use often, and most of my rotation has very short range.

I don't think I can optimize my rotation for single targets can be improved, maybe later levels with more skills.

For AOE I usually depleet my ammo more, as I have not optimized my rotation for this. But I kill off single targets quick enough that its not a problem yet.

Edited by Siggen