Xir'ra'nuruodo Darkwereling on my ship ?

Solinthey

its not a hack, it happens when a player is on another group member's ship and the person who owns the ship logs off, stranding the player on the ship.

its a bug.

The player was lvl6 and I doubt they had their own ship yet. If you do not have your own ship, you can not board someone else's ship either, so no idea how they got on the ship.

They could not use the Fleet Pass either to get off, since a lvl 6 does not have a pass yet.

I just wonder how they got onto it!?

I got on to it by buying the Black Hole transport with the coins and going to the black hole. I will let you at any lv but only if you use coins. How ever if you then go to your ship, yeah didn't have my own yet, to try and get back to your starting world you get stuck. I did end up getting off by buying the cap world transport and after 6 hours of cool down used it to leave. Thank you to those who tried to help me.

I got on to it by buying the Black Hole transport with the coins and going to the black hole. I will let you at any lv but only if you use coins. How ever if you then go to your ship, yeah didn't have my own yet, to try and get back to your starting world you get stuck. I did end up getting off by buying the cap world transport and after 6 hours of cool down used it to leave. Thank you to those who tried to help me.

This is hilarious. I can't believe that bug is still in there.

Edited by Ravager