Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Vigilance tank?

Mewmaster

i was curious if it was possible to at least semi-tank with vigilance. on my juggernaut i am able to mostly tank in vengeance as long as i have tank gear and am in soresu, but dps when i need/want to by switching form and gear. is it possible to do the same with vigilance. obviously i would not try to tank ops but i really have no plans to play them for a while.

also, what would be the recommended crew skills for a guardian. i was thinking synthweaving, but they seem to only make gear, and once i get modifiable gear it seems pointless to still use it, would i get money for selling the gear on the GTN?

thanks for any help that can be given.

Edited by Mewmaster

I tank all the T1's with a shield gen and soresu as 41 pt vigi.

Just have a brain with your CD's and a half awake healer and you will be fine.

2.75 dps makes FP's go soooo much faster its really not funny.

Same here. Vig spec has finally come into its own. Still needs a little work at the top end of the tree. Plasma Brand is still a little wimpy for a top-tier skill.

Same here. Vig spec has finally come into its own. Still needs a little work at the top end of the tree. Plasma Brand is still a little wimpy for a top-tier skill.

Vig is never going to finally come into it's own entirely until they redo defense and find a way to penalize tanks in the DPS tree. And they will eventually. The only issue is if they'll just do the penalizing, or increase the defense tree.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.