Biowares morning on this fine launch day

Creidus

It finally happend . Bioware launched they biggest game to ever see the sunlight on 20.12.11 , they worked for this the past 5-6 years. they got the :DGREEN:D light going on ! this is it. and things are going well..

They've prepared for this day. they've done so much to prepare for this day. No Illidan is going to tell them, they wasnt prepared ! everybody is happy, everybody is celebrating.. extra cake for everybody on the house... and this seems to go on for hours and hours... untill

Suddenly the building start to shake, like if godzilla took a dumb on the roof !

and the little annoucement speaker they got up the right corner of their almost space station likely office room yell out in that always sounds like a robot voice

!!! SERVER ALERT SERVER ALERT SERVER ALERT SERVER ALERT SERVER ALERT !!!

my point is. i dont like long queues :) atleast not in a game where we kinda got rupped in our faces * we are prepared for launch* :rolleyes: .. guess Illidan got the last saying :)

Having 25-40mins queues isn't gonna bother me the least. I was there for the release of all expansion packs for WoW, and I was plagued with 3-4 HOUR queues 1-2 months after launch.

All in all, keep doing a good work Bioware! (hint, increase the server capaticity if possible ;) )

Yea, i just mean . Can you see the irony in the statement they've made. almost all server are full ? .. which they kinda bragged on about wouldn happend for them.

Dont get me wrong.. they've done a great job with the pre-launch and so.

But this sends more out a signal that they underestimated the marked from the start.

its cool that we get long queue's on Launch .. its normal..

But this isnt the promising launch we all had expected and got told would come :)

Yea, i just mean . Can you see the irony in the statement they've made. almost all server are full ? .. which they kinda bragged on about wouldn happend for them.

Dont get me wrong.. they've done a great job with the pre-launch and so.

But this sends more out a signal that they underestimated the marked from the start.

its cool that we get long queue's on Launch .. its normal..

But this isnt the promising launch we all had expected and got told would come :)

i agree fully, also thats why i tend to take every mmo launch promise with a grain(or 2) of salt:D

i agree fully, also thats why i tend to take every mmo launch promise with a grain(or 2) of salt:D

Yea, exactly.. and its not like im complaining this morning.. going out in a min. was just surprised the queue time about this clock.. dont wanna see it when i get home .

Im not about to throw you a over 9000 joke... but wouldn get me by surprise if the number around 16.00pm is that high

Good luck today Bioware.. you'll gonna need it :)

Looking at serverlist I see atleast 13 'LOW' servers at the moment. And that is without scrolling to see the other half of the servers.

If you don't like queues, don't join the full servers. How hard is that?

Either you choose to suffer queues in the first few weeks of an MMO launch and get to play on a well-populated server in a month or you simply skipp the queues and go on a low populated server.

But if your choice is to go on a full server rather than a low one, then don't whine about queues.

To simplify, what you are doing is choosing red over blue and then whining about the red not beeing blue enough.

its not always that simple, people have been playing for 5-6 days, by now some have gone way past the 30 - 35 mark, its not as simple as saying, "dont log in to a full server" our characters are made on these "full servers". Lets just hope the people who join today will make the choice of joining a light of medium server.

Fortunately this whole launch has gone smoother than butter for me.

I expected my early access 18th or 19th,I got in the 15th.never expected full 5 day access but they did it.

And my longest Q so far has been under 15 or 20 minutes or most of the time zero minutes.

Games been running fine and its been insane fun.

Looking at serverlist I see atleast 13 'LOW' servers at the moment. And that is without scrolling to see the other half of the servers.

Either you choose to suffer queues in the first few weeks of an MMO launch and get to play on a well-populated server in a month or you simply skipp the queues and go on a low populated server.

But if your choice is to go on a full server rather than a low one, then don't whine about queues.

To simplify, what you are doing is choosing red over blue and then whining about the red not beeing blue enough.

And for the people who didnt choose there server along with 30+ of there guild? hmmm?

It happens im getting over it, but when bioware bragged about there ability to handle launch day this was not in the cards for me.

The reason its so messed up is this terrible "guild program" whoever come up with putting entire guilds onto servers till there already max and then allow more people to join should be imo kick out. Simple logic escapes simple minds

its not always that simple, people have been playing for 5-6 days, by now some have gone way past the 30 - 35 mark, its not as simple as saying, "dont log in to a full server" our characters are made on these "full servers". Lets just hope the people who join today will make the choice of joining a light of medium server.

No chance of that happening unfortunately. 60 minute que time for me sofar, apperantly people see full que and think, oh hey let me roll a character there cuz clearly they need more players on that server.

They should have locked the heavy/full servers until the rest evend out.