IMPS pvp

cub-lover

the empire faction players are the utmost WORST ever pvpers their is no sense of communication, no tactics, being exchanged, every one seems to think their a one man army, ignoring objectives, or farming for points by either taking their own hp down and healing them selves, or just afking at the nodes. i used to enjoy smacking some rep around in pvp. but now these days i might as well go over my tax information and wait for the matches to be over, since that's all any one else seems to do

Most solo queuers don't have a clue. Not only on imp side =p

If you really want to enjoy pvp on this server you will need a group to play with or even a guild to play ranked! =D

trustm e i would and i do a shout out on the fleet for pvp guilds to gorup with and i might as well talk to my bedroom wall

If you look back on this server forum you will notice this isnt the first thread about this issue.

Imps really suck here speaking in the overall lvl, and from what i heard this is the same on many servers, a main reason for that is becaus its the more popular side, therefor you get allot more 12 year old wannabe Darth Maul/Vader types on average.

I know out of own exp that WoW had the very same issue in the first 1-2 years of pvp, there you also had the less popular side more or less owning high lvl pvp 90%+ of the time and i see a dejavu over here.

What eventually solved it in WoW and balanced this situation out was cross server pvp, however WoW by that time had a ton of servers to cross with, SWTOR has allot more limited choice if it ever will bring in cross server pvp, i expect in time we will get it and that will improve this issue to some extend but i dont see this coming anytime soon.

Edited by Plasamxd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.