Server Queues - Again but getting worse

Ramesys

Morning

I came down early this morning to resume my role as agent on scepter of ragnos (which is already a q nightmare in the evenings) to find 300 place queue at 8.30am.

I can only imagine that all the new (none early acces) players have gone on to the already full servers.

This is beyond unacceptable! when will there a be known plan to address this game killing isse.

Also Please push new players to new servers!

Thanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Bioware can look into a character transfer facility for some of us early access players to move from crowded servers to less crowded servers?

Us early settlers did not have a choice on where the later settlers decide to join the queue. We need a chance to correct that early mistake that is none of our own doing.

i dont usually get involved with the server queue threads, but i happen to agree with this one... there are loads of light servers, but the early access servers are full, and waiting in line for an hour is a little silly.

I'm on an RP server, and if the RP community cannot get on, whats the point?

This is going to be so bad its funny by 6pm tonight :D wonder how many people took the next 3 days off work cos they knew there was something new to do.

/raises hand

THE NERVE OF YOU !

How dare you spend your hard earned money and look forward to something. Then have the sheer nerve to take time off work and actually expect to play the game you paid for.

Silly person !

*Sarcasm off*

They really should allow server transfers, and soon. Sure, they are opening new servers all the time, but it doesn't do much to help those of us who are stuck on already overpopulated ones - being 300th in a queue on an early morning of a normal weekday is... annoying, to put it mildly. Edited by Calarand

I know what you mean, i got early access and deliberately rolled on a light server, as soon as the 20th came BOOM, a swarm of noobs clogged up my server and now i'm having to wait crazy amounts of time to actually get in....

GET RID OF THE NOOBS OR EXPAND SERVER CAPACITY PLEZ!

They really should allow server transfers, and soon. Sure, they are opening new servers all the time, but it doesn't do much to help those of us who are stuck on already overpopulated ones - being 300th in a queue on an early morning of a normal weekday is... annoying, to put it mildly.

There is no need for server transfers. There are plenty of low pop servers. The players are just refusing to roll there out of stubbornness.

THE NERVE OF YOU !

How dare you spend your hard earned money and look forward to something. Then have the sheer nerve to take time off work and actually expect to play the game you paid for.

Silly person !

*Sarcasm off*

Funnily enough I did exactly that as well.

There is no need for server transfers. There are plenty of low pop servers. The players are just refusing to roll there out of stubbornness.

Don't understand the logic of this statement. The need is there for those of us from early access. I certainly don't mind transferring my toon to low pop server & continuing the quest to 50. However, I wouldn't be happy grinding out the credits all over again for a speeder :eek:

Would rather have queue's or once population drops off forcing server merges and ****

and hearing the QQ about having to change character name.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone with a launch of an mmo, queue's are just part of the process

Edited by DarthVenizen

Would rather have queue's or once population drops off forcing server merges and ****

and hearing the QQ about having to change character name.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone with a launch of an mmo, queue's are just part of the process

You know...i would rather have that

Opening new servers doesn't help us, who have been playing since Early Access. We've already spent days of levelling our characters up (my personally "played" time is about 26 hours) and I doubt that someone wants doing this again. So increasing the capacity of players on servers and opening free migrations from servers such as Legions of Lettow (where my character is from) is the only reasonable option. Edited by ripperand

from a business stand point it's much easier and better to do server queue's because then u don't have to go through the effort of having server shut downs, merges, and bogging down all sorts of other systems and CSR's

What would've been the smart thing is just make servers for early access users/pre orders as it's stupid that so many people's gameplay is being ruined by hulking queues. I read something about only being able to make a characters on a full world is by having a friend on there vouch for you?? I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH YOUR FRIEND GET THE HELL OFF MY SERVER!!

What would've been the smart thing is just make servers for early access users/pre orders as it's stupid that so many people's gameplay is being ruined by hulking queues. I read something about only being able to make a characters on a full world is by having a friend on there vouch for you?? I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH YOUR FRIEND GET THE HELL OFF MY SERVER!!

that's something really hard to code properly

Edited by DarthVenizen