So just to save you guys some time

krachi

If you didn't receive your 500 cartel coins for being subbed, don't call support and wait for 3 hours like I did because they will do nothing for you. I was told it was a mistake and the people who got the 500 coins won't be getting them the next month to make up for it.

They will also do nothing for you about the party jawa because "if you create a new toon you can get one" and the existing characters will be getting them in the next patch.

So yes after waiting for 3 hours, I get nothing. Wasn't really asking for much, just what was given to others, but anyways just letting you know not to waste your time.

If you didn't receive your 500 cartel coins for being subbed, don't call support and wait for 3 hours like I did because they will do nothing for you. I was told it was a mistake and the people who got the 500 coins won't be getting them the next month to make up for it..

The hell? They better fix it, cartel coins are money.

Well if you got them for november on accident, I was told the next month you will not be getting them to make up for their mistake.

Before or after f2p went live? I mean, if you subbed before it went live then yeah, you shouldn't get extra coins for that month but if your sub is/was after, you should get them.

I didn't get my 150 coins for the free month and then the bonus free month of 150 , I'm down 300 coins but can't stand been on hold on the phone for hours so gave up. Mind you I got my November coins as the 16th was their pay day from me. So I should still receive Decembers or there will be some smoke and fire.

Cheers,

BadOrb.