The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What should a full campaign pt DPS be at on a dummy?

Individual

I guess pretty much the same as most folks. Always go for the low endurance stuff, split Acc/Surge on 3rd stat slot, mostly power with 2nd stat slot, though I like to get crit around 300. I guess one thing I see a lot of PT's fail to do is wear the PvP set bonus instead. 15% more crit is almost twice the boost to RS that 8% damage increase gives, and you'll want to sync Crit Buff with DG relic anyways, so recast down a bit of a waste.

I guess pretty much the same as most folks. Always go for the low endurance stuff, split Acc/Surge on 3rd stat slot, mostly power with 2nd stat slot, though I like to get crit around 300. I guess one thing I see a lot of PT's fail to do is wear the PvP set bonus instead. 15% more crit is almost twice the boost to RS that 8% damage increase gives, and you'll want to sync Crit Buff with DG relic anyways, so recast down a bit of a waste.

Is there a post or something I missed backing up that the PVP shells are higher dps than the pve set bonus ?

No pvp armoring are a loss dps, but instead of this, you can always use the battlemaster eliminator set where the bonus is on the shell not on the armoring.

try to get the 4p pvp eliminator (battlemaster) put your pve mod in and let's go kick some dummies *** :p