Maybe it is ranked warzones that need some work?

Cilas

Fact : Regular warzones don't belong to solo players...It's for everyone.

I could go on but getting through to these types are a waste of time. they just want easy mode death match with out responsibility of TEAM play on a MMO

So solo WZ's belong to all and RWZ's belong to the elite... got it. The elites and premades get /easy mode with PUG stomping and PUGs get **** on repeatedly? There is the elitiest mentality at it's finest. You claim you want fair matches then do the RW. your only excuse is the ques take to long because no one is doing them... There is a reason for that... because it's faster and EASIER to pugstomp which in essence means you have an /easy mode, and why would you want that advantage to disappear?

Edited by Muramxx

Ranked Warzones should be about skill not gear. Add another "Equality Bolster" and let the better players fight it out on equal grounds.

Instead RWZs are just the place where Guilds with too many people roll other teams because they've been collecting RWZ commendations for months now, and have the best Full War Hero Augmented BiS gear you can get for that class.

tl;dr: Ranked does nothing more but reward players with the best gear. And what are they rewarded with? More money to buy even better gear!

As someone who re-subscribed in October and went from Champion to Battlemaster to War Hero, I can tell you gear makes ALL the difference. Some fights I don't even have to try, and can literally stand there and wait for my cooldowns while my opponent hammers away at me to no avail.

And I know some players will come in and say "Skill > Gear", but really. I've heard people say that and claim to have "Recruit Gear" and when you inspect them (I guess they're unaware of this feature) you see they've got Full War Hero. It's hilarious to catch them in a lie.

So solo WZ's belong to all and RWZ's belong to the elite... got it. The elites and premades get /easy mode with PUG stomping and PUGs get **** on repeatedly? There is the elitiest mentality at it's finest. You claim you want fair matches then do the RW. your only excuse is the ques take to long because no one is doing them... There is a reason for that... because it's faster and EASIER to pugstomp which in essence means you have an /easy mode, and why would you want that advantage to disappear?

I Think some people like to complain and love to play victim when all they have to do is get a group together. If they are a victim then it's always "The Man" keeping them down and since they don't try they won't fail at that to. Sorry but BW is not the government and you will not be getting your solo que or free WH on the first of the month.

And if your so mad, form a group and come get me. Oh wait that would be work and unfair for me to ask you to do. But I'm on the Shadowlands server Republic side, Name: Alen and Pezz. Come exact some revenge if you ever feel like you need to.

I Think some people like to complain and love to play victim when all they have to do is get a group together. If they are a victim then it's always "The Man" keeping them down and since they don't try they won't fail at that to. Sorry but BW is not the government and you will not be getting your solo que or free WH on the first of the month.

And if your so mad, form a group and come get me. Oh wait that would be work and unfair for me to ask you to do. But I'm on the Shadowlands server Republic side, Name: Alen and Pezz. Come exact some revenge if you ever feel like you need to.

It was ligitamate statement. I do both, I group with some friends now and then when they are on and I also PUG. But all the Elitists can say is "L2P", "Group up like us" and "you just want easy mode." You all do just as much QQ as the PUGers do. None of you want to admit that PUGstomping is your easy mode and you don't want that advantage taken from you.

If they want to make ranked warzones better it's simple, increase the competitiveness by making ranked warzones matter for more than just comm farming.

• Implement cross server queues.
  • Create a ladderboard players can look at.
  • Alllow players to be observers in ranked warzone matches with a seperate chat channel for them, or maybe record matches for players to view later.
  • Rating levels that drop over time, so we're required to keep competing if we want to keep our rating.
  • Unlocks for certain rating levels, fluff things such as naming your team which puts a title in the list of all team members, emotes, pets, team color matching, etc. And these things would lock again if your rating level dropped.

And at the same time add in measures to prevent exploiting the ranked queue.

• Long deserter buffs for leaving a queue.
  • Debuff to reduce comm/rating gain when facing the same opponents within a set timeframe that stacks.

It was ligitamate statement. I do both, I group with some friends now and then when they are on and I also PUG. But all the Elitists can say is "L2P", "Group up like us" and "you just want easy mode." You all do just as much QQ as the PUGers do. None of you want to admit that PUGstomping is your easy mode and you don't want that advantage taken from you.

I do both to, big deal. Sure some games are easy when grouped or pugging it happens. But the point your making that it's something that I'm happy about or all other premades are happy about it is nothing more than a poor attempt to troll so I don't answer stupid notions most of the time.Who has fun with no challenge? close games are always much more fun, but in the end I'm also playing for Comms and to have fun with friends.

Sorry if i could care less about people that refuse to take steps to make their game time more fun for themselves, it's really not my problem to deal with and I'll be damned if i'm going to make less comms and play less games in order to make some casuals happy, maybe pvp is not their thing or maybe they played little leagues that did not keep score so everyone felt special and can't handle the idea of people beating them but lack the spine to do something about it.

But either way they can step up any time they want to and group but for what ever reason they chose not to and hence get what they seem to want.

Oh and Us that shot down casual ideas is because they are all self serving solutions. If you got a great idea on a fix please let me know.

Oh the most typical response for a pug who solo queues and...well not going to get into it.

My average night consists of grouping with 1-3 buddies in hopes of getting 4 more players online to run ranked and then hoping that a queue pops.

unless i'm setting up an 8v8, there's another problem with this scenario: when I premade, I don't worry about composition (as long as it's not 3 or 4 healers!). but any other combo is fine to take into reg. you can't do that for rated. in fact, you have to be a lot more selective about who you take. I have plenty of guildies who would just get pwned in rated. so it's a lot harder to get even 4 ppl that are rated ready.

uhh look up maybe?

Not really, you like all the hardcore premade or die people dance around the subject rather then give stright answers. If you want a close game because it's so much funner then go against other premades which would give you a lot closer games (like has been suggested over and over.) It's not some "casuals" that do not like the system it's mostly across the board that the system is ****ed up. It's the casuals (who make up most of the player base) who want it to be as even as it can be, so that the "casuals" who make up most of the player base aren't getting beaten 24 out of 25 times. So yes all games eventually cater to the "casual" gamers (who make up most of the revenew, through subs and now a CStore) because if they didn't games would be very short lived. So call me what you will and dance around a completely legit question as all others who think the game should be built around the top 20%.

All problems boil down to the same. To few people do rated. Because so few play RWZ it's hard for newer teams to step up, or get evenly matched games. Because to few participate queue are to long and people lose interest. because to few play it you allways face the same groups.

unless i'm setting up an 8v8, there's another problem with this scenario: when I premade, I don't worry about composition (as long as it's not 3 or 4 healers!). but any other combo is fine to take into reg. you can't do that for rated. in fact, you have to be a lot more selective about who you take. I have plenty of guildies who would just get pwned in rated. so it's a lot harder to get even 4 ppl that are rated ready.

I don't understand how people don't understand this and think ranked is were all premades should go. Not to mention the pay out is not worth it most of the time due to not getting as many games in due organizing to replace a specific classes and the like.

Our guild has been trying to get ranked going on a regular basis and the people that get the teams formed are getting burned out on the fact you might get a game in a hour, why do that if you can get 4 or more regular games in hence making more comms and more time playing the game. It's a game design flaw not a premade flaw.

Not really, you like all the hardcore premade or die people dance around the subject rather then give stright answers. If you want a close game because it's so much funner then go against other premades which would give you a lot closer games (like has been suggested over and over.) It's not some "casuals" that do not like the system it's mostly across the board that the system is ****ed up. It's the casuals (who make up most of the player base) who want it to be as even as it can be, so that the "casuals" who make up most of the player base aren't getting beaten 24 out of 25 times. So yes all games eventually cater to the "casual" gamers (who make up most of the revenew, through subs and now a CStore) because if they didn't games would be very short lived. So call me what you will and dance around a completely legit question as all others who think the game should be built around the top 20%.

Nice lol... and as expected. The hardcore are the people that stick around and pay subs and now also buy coins because they plan to be around and don't threaten to leave at anything that disturbs casuals no work and all play mentality. What your complaining about is something that has been cried about for years in many games and is nothing new.

And again I explained my view pretty clearly on your question, please feel free to re-read it and maybe comment on it. Ignoring it only makes me believe your are to lazy to or lack any come back "troll" response.

Throwing assumptions around about how many feel your way and how many feel my way is just how you feel about the current state of the game, there's no actual fact other than some agree with you and some don't.

And one last note: I find it really hard to believe that it takes 24 games to win one, I pug a lot to and it's never been that bad or even close. What server are you on? Repub or imp? Think anyone would disagree with you if you actually posted that info?

EDIT: Also feel free to ask that question in different ways and that don't sound like your mind is already made up. Or make a mock scenario to fine tune it if you think I dodged something. I promise to keep tabs on the thread. But time for my "easy mode" I guess :rod_tongue_p:

Edited by Pvtcarnage

Nice lol... and as expected. The hardcore are the people that stick around and pay subs and now also buy coins because they plan to be around and don't threaten to leave at anything that disturbs casuals no work and all play mentality. What your complaining about is something that has been cried about for years in many games and is nothing new.

And again I explained my view pretty clearly on your question, please feel free to re-read it and maybe comment on it. Ignoring it only makes me believe your are to lazy to or lack any come back "troll" response.

Throwing assumptions around about how many feel your way and how many feel my way is just how you feel about the current state of the game, there's no actual fact other than some agree with you and some don't.

And one last note: I find it really hard to believe that it takes 24 games to win one, I pug a lot to and it's never been that bad or even close. What server are you on? Repub or imp? Think anyone would disagree with you if you actually posted that info?

EDIT: Also feel free to ask that question in different ways and that don't sound like your mind is already made up. Or make a mock scenario to fine tune it if you think I dodged something. I promise to keep tabs on the thread. But time for my "easy mode" I guess :rod_tongue_p:

It's a pretty simple question and no you haven't answered it you have danced around it why do you belive the top 20% deserve an easy mode but the other 80% doesn't? Your answer is simply "your a troll" and "read my ramblings" that in no way answer the question. Even if it's a tard response like "I worked to get where I am so I should be able to slaughter lesser people" that would be an answer. It only requires 1 maybe 2 sentences but you have to fill up an entire page and expect me to have a decoder ring to figure out what saying. Also you are dead wrong, games cater to the "casual gamers" as was pointed out before, because at the end of the day they make up most of the money that is going to BW.. The casual gamers are more likey to buy cartel coins in order to get things such as the +41 crystals because it's an easy way to give them a little more bang when it takes them 4x as long to get the gear the pugstompers get.

It's a pretty simple question and no you haven't answered it you have danced around it why do you belive the top 20% deserve an easy mode but the other 80% doesn't? Your answer is simply "your a troll" and "read my ramblings" that in no way answer the question. Even if it's a tard response like "I worked to get where I am so I should be able to slaughter lesser people" that would be an answer. It only requires 1 maybe 2 sentences but you have to fill up an entire page and expect me to have a decoder ring to figure out what saying. Also you are dead wrong, games cater to the "casual gamers" as was pointed out before, because at the end of the day they make up most of the money that is going to BW.. The casual gamers are more likey to buy cartel coins in order to get things such as the +41 crystals because it's an easy way to give them a little more bang when it takes them 4x as long to get the gear the pugstompers get.

First of all this whole 20/80% is a made up number and I will not try to argue about something neither one of us know....might as well argue over number of stars or argue over evolution vs creation vs alien involvement.

I only call people trolls that repeat the same thing based on "feelings" not fact and refuses to counter valid points made by those who oppose them. Your just spreading misinformation to back your hollow claims, and I would also say it scares away potential customers.

Question:

None of you want to admit that PUGstomping is your easy mode and you don't want that advantage taken from you.

The question that is always avoided....

well it's not really a question, but rather a insult and stating something is true and that others need to own up to your "belief" and that the bad evil people live to ruin poor defenseless players that don't group. But here we go anyway,

Answer:

No I won't admit to what you want to believe, fact is BW made this game the way it is and I understand that if I want to win and get comms faster I need to group up with people that also want to win and gear faster. I also happen to like playing with long time friends and meet new people. And yes if BW could add cross sever ques I would be more than happy to have some ques filtered based more on skill balance.

There short as I can make it with all the assumptions made it that statement or what you happen to call a question. But please pick at that one so I can try to give more insight that you seem to lack about people who like to play together in a MMO-TEAM based game play.

And of course I love the whole "they cater to the casuals because that's were the moneys at" Oh yeah? would you be here crying if that were true? and everything from that point on is opinion and based off what you want to believe to make yourself feel justified for asking a large portion of players to go play in the corner because this game is ours attitude. I'm guessing you will not respond again or maybe you'll just repeat no one admits to ruining your gaming and you can't be troubled to put effort in to change the situation as others do.

One last thing to ponder, you think maybe there are a lot of premades around because people did not leave but instead wised up and grouped up? just a thought.

Edited by Pvtcarnage

First of all this whole 20/80% is a made up number and I will not try to argue about something neither one of us know....might as well argue over number of stars or argue over evolution vs creation vs alien involvement..

I am so glad you know when I log on and when/what I play, I mean I am fairly certain I know what I am doing when I get on better then you do so pro keep calling me a liar about how I play.. :rolleyes:

I only call people trolls that repeat the same thing based on "feelings" not fact and refuses to counter valid points made by those who oppose them. Your just spreading misinformation to back your hollow claims' date=' and I would also say it scares away potential customers...[/quote']

You call people trolls because you have nothing worthy of posting except insults. What scares away potential customers away are when they see that the community of players constently insultbecause they have nothing to stand on.

Question:

well it's not really a question, but rather a insult and stating something is true and that others need to own up to your "belief" and that the bad evil people live to ruin poor defenseless players that don't group. But here we go anyway,

Answer:

No I won't admit to what you want to believe, fact is BW made this game the way it is and I understand that if I want to win and get comms faster I need to group up with people that also want to win and gear faster. I also happen to like playing with long time friends and meet new people. And yes if BW could add cross sever ques I would be more than happy to have some ques filtered based more on skill balance.

There short as I can make it with all the assumptions made it that statement or what you happen to call a question. But please pick at that one so I can try to give more insight that you seem to lack about people who like to play together in a MMO-TEAM based game play.

And of course I love the whole "they cater to the casuals because that's were the moneys at" Oh yeah? would you be here crying if that were true? and everything from that point on is opinion and based off what you want to believe to make yourself feel justified for asking a large portion of players to go play in the corner because this game is ours attitude. I'm guessing you will not respond again or maybe you'll just repeat no one admits to ruining your gaming and you can't be troubled to put effort in to change the situation as others do.

One last thing to ponder, you think maybe there are a lot of premades around because people did not leave but instead wised up and grouped up? just a thought.

Maybe you should log on to any other MMO sorry but in the 20 years of playing them there has always always been the elitists vs the PUGs... it will always exists and yes look it and ask around anyone will tell you that there are more solo casual people that play on these games then the elites. And F2P would never of happened if people didn't quit but nice try saying "they all must have grouped up." that makes me :D. All you can do is insult and pretend that you know everything right down to me and when I log in and how often I group it's rather cute. I also enjoy that your idea of an MMO is "everyone must play in premade groups" *clap* there have always been and always will be PUG's and unless I am mistaken the G means groups, which means PUG's are still doing the MMO thing as much as you hate on it.

I am so glad you know when I log on and when/what I play, I mean I am fairly certain I know what I am doing when I get on better then you do so pro keep calling me a liar about how I play.. :rolleyes:

You call people trolls because you have nothing worthy of posting except insults. What scares away potential customers away are when they see that the community of players constently insultbecause they have nothing to stand on.

Maybe you should log on to any other MMO sorry but in the 20 years of playing them there has always always been the elitists vs the PUGs... it will always exists and yes look it and ask around anyone will tell you that there are more solo casual people that play on these games then the elites. And F2P would never of happened if people didn't quit but nice try saying "they all must have grouped up." that makes me :D. All you can do is insult and pretend that you know everything right down to me and when I log in and how often I group it's rather cute. I also enjoy that your idea of an MMO is "everyone must play in premade groups" *clap* there have always been and always will be PUG's and unless I am mistaken the G means groups, which means PUG's are still doing the MMO thing as much as you hate on it.

You make no sense dude, and your not helping your cause with it your laughable arguments.

But out of curiosity What does the following

Have to do with this :

First of all this whole 20/80% is a made up number and I will not try to argue about something neither one of us know....might as well argue over number of stars or argue over evolution vs creation vs alien involvement.

Did you forget what I was referring to? Please answer this question for me :sul_confused: