pvp video guide to combat with commentary

darthnish

hey guys ive made a guide for marauders(carnage spec) which is the sentinel mirror of combat,

part 2, ive used sentinel skill as well so you know what they are

part 1, i havent used many sentinel skill names but you can pretty much figure them out

gore= precision slash

ravage=masterstrike

massacre=blade rush

force scream= blade storm

pretty easy to figure em out ^^

Its a nice starter guide well done.

I have only one remark - you discuss 1v1 situations that are pretty basic imo. Its not hard to deal with class X if you have all your cool downs and you are 1 v1 yes we have different tools that we can use for various situations (and yes its great to have a guide explaining them to the new guys) but it’s a rare thing to have them all cooled and ready.

Its not hard to deal with a sniper in 1 v1 ( and you show that pretty good) but the real problem starts when the sniper is not your main target and he/she is free to hit you while you are trying to kill a healer for example.

I guess that would be a more advanced guide but a more realistic one since 1v1 situations are quite rare.

So what would you do if your team needs you to harass/kill a healer and a sniper is hitting you without anyone harassing him at the same time?

How do you prioritize if you have to choose between several targets for example a tank that is taunting you a guarded healer and a ranged dps that if ignored will **** you in few cooldowns.

Sentinel is a great class and yes in 1v1 its probably one of the best but what tips would you give for team games what would be your ideal group composition for each of the different warzones.

How do you go into group fights without making yourself the main target (so you can actually fight and not get bursted down by all of them).

How do you drop the agro you are getting if your stealth is cooling ?